Satisfaction Very Good
Value Score No Data
Good For Couples
January 2004 -- Do you like trains?
The Comfort Inn Ship Creek is located down the hill from Downtown Anchorage near the Train Depot, and Ship Creek. This area was the original townsite of Anchorage.
Since it is a good walk into town, the hotel does provide a shuttle bus.
If you are planning a trip on the Alaska Railroad this is a good choice for location.
Unique Quality: Many mid priced hotels offer breakfast, but the Comfort Inn Ship Creek goes a step beyond, with a crock full of hot gravy for biscuits and gravy, and a waffle iron, with premeasured mix.
The pool/spa area was being remodeled when I stayed, but it shoud be ready when you arrive.
My biggest concern would be the noise from the railroad, and the desk clerk says it is fairly constant, so if you are disturbed by noise, don't stay here.
Directions: By Ship Creek and the original townsite.
Popular Hotels in Anchorage
4th and K St, Anchorage
600 E. Benson Blvd,, Anchorage
101 West 48th Avenue, Anchorage
4050 University Lake Drive, Anchorage
Explore the World
- The Andaman
- Harrison Hot Springs Resort & Spa
- Banyan Tree Bangkok
- Romantik Hotel De La Poste - Beaune
- Holiday Inn Express BAY CITY, TX
- Woodloch Pines Resort
- The Patra Bali Resort & Villas
- Surfside Resort & Suites
- Playafels Hotel Castelldefels
- The Residency, Coimbatore
- Coral Reef Guest House
- Playa Del Sol Grand Resort Hotel & Condominiums
- Castle Hokele Suites Waikiki Honolulu
- Cockliffe Country House Hotel