Value Score No Data
Good For No Data
Dorm with stricter rules.
Eagle Crest. Run by the Salvation Army is also a dormitory lodging for those on a budget. Reservations are recommended.
Nightly rates are $20. Discounts for longer stays. Private rooms $25 for a triple, $30 for a double, and $35 for a single room.
Unique Quality: Eagle Crest is a 'dry' facility. Use of Alcohol or illegal drugs is Prohibited. Common areas and cooking facilities, as well as laundry are some of the nicer amenities.
Directions: Not as convienent as the International Hostel, I recommend this place if you rent a car.
Popular Hotels in Anchorage
4th and K St, Anchorage
600 E. Benson Blvd,, Anchorage
101 West 48th Avenue, Anchorage
4050 University Lake Drive, Anchorage
Explore the World
- Hooters Casino Hotel
- Trattoria Gianni Franzi
- Georgian Terrace Hotel
- Chatsworth Hotel
- Monterey Non Smokers Motel
- Chancellor Hotel on Union Square
- Grange Holborn Hotel (The)
- The Royal Suites Punta Mita by Palladium
- Sheraton Oran Hotel And Towers
- Holiday Inn Shreveport - Airport (Financial Plaza)
- Royal Kuhio
- Ingraham Hotel
- Albatros Hotel Letojanni
- Mitsis Rhodos Village Hotel