Econo Inn

642 East 5th Ave, (formerly Econo Lodge), Anchorage, Alaska, 99510, United States

Orbitz.com Expedia.com Travelocity

Satisfaction Terrible

• ECONO INN Anchorage, has BED BUGS!

First off after I paid and got to my room the place goes from mediocre cleaned to disgusting and smells like urine. Then when I was ready to go to bed I checked the sheets and found a bug but since it was small I didn't make a big deal out of it. When I laid down I saw another bug much bigger on my pillow!! It was a BED BUG!! I rapidly stripped the whole bed and found MORE BUGS, on the bottom edge of the sheets, the center of the bed and even on the mattress!! We called the front desk guy and showed it to him. He took pictures and so did we. He apologized and gave us instructions how to wash our clothes and how to clean everything we had there. We left and asked for our money back since we were there for only 2 hours. He said he wasn't allowed to but to come back the next morning to talk to the manager and/or the owner. So we went back the next morning and the lady wouldn't give us our money back. She said "they didn't find anything". She wouldn't go with us up to the room and check it again. We even told her to charge us for the 2 hours we were there and to give us the rest of our money back. She pretty much said we were making it up. We told her that her own employee saw them and took pictures and that we also have pictures, she said that that was nothing. So we told her to go up to the room with us and if we didn't find anything then she could keep our money but if we did then she would have to give us our money back. She said yes but took 2 steps and then changed her mind! And said that it wasn't a good idea, it was a waste of her time. And just like that she left. They never gave us our money back. The people working there are dishonest. I strongly recommend to NOT stay at this place, it is infested with BED BUGS, it is disgusting, smells horrible and the CUSTOMER SERVICE IS TERRIBLE!

Unique Quality: The people working there are dishonest.

Comments