Value Score Poor Value
Good For Couples
Micro-Tel is a fairly inexpensive place. I’ve always found their rooms to be clean and comfortable and well heated or cooled. The location is fairly quiet, so you can get good rest unless other customers are running about.
Unique Quality: They have adequate parking, and centrally located to different destinations within Anchorage. As in all Anchorage hotels, the prices go up in the summer drastically.
Microtel Inn & Suites
Not sure, being that my employer paid. I was here a few times with budget tour groups. This doesn't feel like a budget place though...
Unique Quality: This is a new national chain. Clean and good standard. Breakfast included: bagels, cereal, fruit, coffee, tea, etc. Two of my passengers watched a black bear walk through the parking lot of this hotel. This is not a common occurrence here!
Directions: 5205 Northwood Drive, not too far from the airport.
Popular Hotels in Anchorage
4th and K St, Anchorage
600 E. Benson Blvd,, Anchorage
101 West 48th Avenue, Anchorage
4050 University Lake Drive, Anchorage
Explore the World
- Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa
- Banyan Tree Bangkok
- Durham College South Village Residence
- La Palmera
- Holiday Inn CLEVELAND-I-75-NORTH EXIT 25
- La Penita Apartments
- Outer Banks Beach Club
- Silver Cloud Inn Lake Union
- Duta Village Beach Resort
- Morningside Inn
- Splendid Hotel Paris Levallois
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Changi Airport
- Wrea Head Country House Hotel
- ResortQuest Rentals at Island Princess Condominiums