Our Members Say
- Reviews: 740
Solarium Deck -- Tustemena: Camping without a tent
If you don't want to pack a tent, you needn't worry, the forward part of the solarium deck is glassed in and there are heat lamps to keep you toasty. A bedroll and a bag are fine. Public restrooms and public showers are available, bring your own soap and towels.
Unique Quality: Camp on the deck, isn't that unique in itself. As a bonus, you have the fresh air, great views, and it is easy to make new friends.
- Reviews: 740
Solarium Deck -- Tustemena: Camping with a twist
The monthly cruise fills up quickly, and your chances for a stateroom are slight. Not a problem though, as I prefer to "Camp" on the solarium deck. Fresh Air, and beautiful sights. There are public restrooms and public showers, and you meet a bunch of fun people.
Unique Quality: Pitch your tent on the deck. (Make sure you weigh it down, as it gets breezy.) This is the best way to enjoy your cruise, and you will meet some fine people. If you don't want to take a tent, the forward part of the deck is glassed in and there are heat lamps to keep you toasty, so a bedroll and a sleeping bag will suffice.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Popular Hotels in Chignik
Explore the World
- Blue Horizon Resort Apartments
- Causeway Inn On The Mall
- Best Western Lakeside Resort
- Ogunquit River Plantation
- Sands of Kahana
- Ibis Frankfurt Centrum
- Hotel Nikko Narita
- The Mount Hotel
- Hotel Demidoff
- Holiday Inn Express Udine North
- Express By Holiday Inn RUGBY
- Comfort Inn Emporia
- Residence Inn Anaheim Resort Area
- Muskatli Hotel
- Chignik: Book without the gamble!
- Tingo.com If prices drop after you book, Get Money Back automatically!
- Chignik: Save money, Book now !
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates