Satisfaction Very Good
Value Score Poor Value
Good For Business
Classiest Hotel in Seward
Have stayed here numerous times and always return. There are cheaper places but I like the feel and the view from the rooms. The bar is great fun as well and a good place to unwind after a hard day's fishing.
The hotel is locally owned and operated if that is a factor in your decision.
Rates vary widely depending on how nice a room you want and what time of year.
During the peak season (June - September) the best room runs $224 but cheaper ones can be found for $130. Off season rooms run from $69 to $99.
Directions: Right downtown - can't miss it.
Located right on the water
The Edgewater is a three star hotel and one of the nicest in Seward. Our room was on the 3rd floor overlooking Resurrection Bay where we could often see otters. Rooms were large, decor a little outdated but clean. Located in the downtown area just steps away from Alaska's Sea Life Center and a couple of restaurants and bars.
Unique Quality: - Great views of Resurrection Bay
- Large rooms
- Complimentary continental breakfast
- Gift shop with free internet access (one computer only)
- Very helpful front office staff
- Tour desk with brochures
- fireplace in lobby lit at night
- free coffee, tea and hot chocolate
Popular Hotels in Seward
1412 4th Avenue, Seward
221 5th Avenue, Seward
Mile 0.5, Exit Glacier Road, PO Box 2301, Seward
200 5th Avenue, Seward
Explore the World
- White Sands Negril
- Residence Inn By Marriott Greensboro
- ParkCity Everly Hotel Miri
- La Palmera
- Sheraton Algarve Hotel at Pine Cliffs Resort Albufeira
- Carlton Hotel
- Super 8 Salt Lake City Downtown
- Dalhousie Palace Hotel
- Crown Prince Hotel (Jiangbei Road Huangjiang Dongguan.)
- Sun Tropical
- Riu Palace Algarve
- High Point World Resort
- Top Plaza Hotel Dipolog
- Club Mykonos Polana Beach