Our Members Say
- Reviews: 1
Alaska's Skyline Accommodations: A private Nature Retreat
We stayed at Alaska's Skyline Accommodations in early June 2006 and it was just wonderful. The 2 bedroom unit had its own kitchen and overlooked a forest. There were 2 moose that "overnighted" during our entire stay. Nice high quality bedding, not the standard hotel stuff. Clean, quiet. Friendly people. We will definitely come back.
Unique Quality: Great View.
We liked that the 2 bedroom units were environmentally friendly (i.e. eco laundry detergent, allergy free dish soap, recycle containers, and a composter on site). Not many places we stayed at in Alaska recycled, they did!
Their units have a nifty electronic keypad (the code was emailed to us) for self check in.
- Reviews: 8
riverside house: Riverside house - view of the river
I really liked the Riverside House in Soldotna. From my second story room I had a nice view of the river and the people who were almost always fishing in it (because they were almost always catching fish - same view from the restaurant.) It's far enough away from the road to be quiet, and the people who run it are nice. It was about $80 for a clean (although not particularly modern) room, and the free breakfast was decent. I recommend it.
- Reviews: 2254
Christ Lutheran Church: Sleeping on the floor
I just wanted to show the sleeping accomodations we had for 12 days. No beds just a floor and a sleeping bag. But when you're playing baseball everyday and you're tired it's easy to sleep anywhere!
- Reviews: 2254
Christ Lutheran Church: Cheap and Roomy
I was in Soldotna with a Little League Baseball team so we need inexpensive with lot's of room. The Christ Lutheran Church has been the host of many sports teams from Kodiak over the years. On this trip there were two groups of baseball players staying there at the same time. It worked out pretty good. There are a couple of garden hoses that were fun for some great water fights and a few of us took our showers in the garden hose......word of warning....Soldotna has very cold water. hahahhaha If you have a Non-profit group you should be able to stay here as long as you contact the church in advance. They accept a donation to help with expenses and upkeep on the building. I'm not sure how much our league donated.
Unique Quality: Nice big kitchen and lot's of different rooms for the kids to spread out in. Also if you're in the area on a Wednesday night there is a Chess Club meeting that starts at 6:30 PM!! I was able to play 1 1/2 games before I had to take off.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Popular Hotels in Soldotna
326 Binkley Cir, Soldotna
35546A Kenai Spur Highway
399 Lovers Ln, Soldotna
Explore the World
- Residenza Madri Pie
- Days Inn San Simeon
- En Busca del Tiempo
- Guest House Skend
- Hotel Loeven
- The Strand Hotel
- Hotel Des Vosges
- Los Arcos Bed & Breakfast
- Kankarwa Haveli Hotel
- Safir Deira Hotel
- Alamo Inn Motel
- Pension Luis
- Clarence Hotel
- Pension Kawtar
- Soldotna: Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
- Soldotna: Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Soldotna: Save money, Book now !
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
- Soldotna: Hotels Up to 50% off!
- www.priceline.com Great Low Prices, Pictures, and Guest Reviews. Book Now!
Latest Soldotna hotel reviews
- Soldotna: Great Rooms. Great Rates.
- Travelocity Hotel rooms at up to 50% off.
- Soldotna: Book without the gamble!
- Tingo.com If prices drop after you book, Get Money Back automatically!
- Soldotna: Save Up To 50% On Hotels
- ORBITZ.com Get our lowest price or get 110% back, automatically!
- Soldotna: Book online.
- Hotels.com See maps & reviews for over 140,000 Hotels worldwide!