- Reviews: 1920
Fairview Inn: Historic Accommodation
This historic building was begun in 1923 and promises early Alaskan accommodations and a rustic setting. Rooms are limited, but judging from the sounds from the downstairs bar -- audible well up the street -- this is a wonderful place to be for both the local and the visitor.
- Reviews: 47
Alaska's Select Inn
This is located about an hour south of Talkeetna in Wasilla.. Real basic but very clean and it has a sink, fridge stove and a rollout couch.. So you can have up to 4 people.. It is a little out of the way in Wasilla but for the price and location it is a great stopover point. Less expensive than the Anchorage Hotels and closer to Denalli.
- Reviews: 187
Fairview Inn: Drink dance and crawl upstairs!
The Fairview Inn, built in 1923 has only about 6 rooms upstairs.. but they are upstairs and you can drink whiskey, dance the night away and crawl up into your room with no worries! Rooms are old fashion pension style, with two bathrooms shared between all rooms.. but the "womens" bathroom has a HUGE antique claw foot tub!
Rooms are being renovated winter of 09/10 so.. not sure how they will end up!
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Explore the World
- All Suites Residence Cannes
- Lemon Tree Amarante Beach Resort
- Royal Decameron Club Caribbean
- Best Western Grand Hotel Hungaria
- Park Plaza Victoria Amsterdam
- Golden Age 2 Hotel Istanbul
- Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Sarasota
- Isis Hotel & Spa
- Jasper Hotel (Formerly Hotel Y )
- Isla Mujeres Palace Wyndham Grand Resort
- Fisherman's Cove Chennai
- Paname Hotel Bastille
- Quinault Beach Resort And Casino
- Hotel d'Or Tobago