- Reviews: 12
Snowshoe Motel: Quaint Motel
It had been a long cold day of driving, and in March (05) hardly anything is open including the main hotels. So finding this motel was nice. Some motels expecially in the outskirts of Alaska could make you wonder. This place was very nice and had big spacious rooms.
I'm not dogging the motel or anything but the televison stations were slim to none....my husband got to watch some weird programing about the human body...it was comical to watch him suffer being as he needs his ESPN..haha.
- Reviews: 709
YOUNGS MOTEL: MOTEL
WE STOPPED TWO TIMES HERE .
THE MOTEL BELONGS TO FAST EDDY´S RESTAURANT WHERE YOU HAVE TO CHECK IN !!
IF U ARE ON THE WAY FROM ANCHORAGE , IT LL BE A MUST STOPP , BECAUSE THE WAY TO DENALI LL BE TO FAR AWAY !!
NOTHING SPECIAL , PRICE FOR NIGHT EACH PERSON IS 81 DOLLARS
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Explore the World
- Romantik Hotel Beaucour
- Family Inns of America West
- Thistle Aberdeen Caledonian
- Hilton Sonoma County/Santa Rosa
- Torreluz II
- The Old School House Bed and Breakfast
- The Windmill Bed & Breakfast
- Brittania and W.E. Mauger Estate Bed and Breakfast
- San Diego Vacation Cottages
- Waldhotel Riesebusch
- Watergate Bay Hotel
- La Quinta Inn Oklahoma City Airport
- 4-Lander Hotel Deutschmann Bregenz