Our Members Say
- Reviews: 666
Bear Paw RV Park: Bear Paw RV Park
I believe it was $15 per tent.
Unique Quality: Excellent views of boat harbor and surrounding mountains. Very clean bathrooms and hot showers. Very nice, quiet, wooded tent sites, some platforms, among the salmonberries on Porcupine Hill. Fish-cleaning table and freezer available.
- Reviews: 13
In the Woods Bed and Breakfast: Cozy Bed and Breakfast
We stayed at this cozy Bed n Breakfast for one night while visiting Valdez. It is about ten miles out of the town, but well worth that extra drive. We stayed in the "green room" and it was a good size and fit four of us comfortably (my nephew slept on a cot in a recessed area that he loved). We had the whole downstairs area to ourselves and the privacy was nice. The Miller family was very nice and accomodating. If I am ever in the area again, I will make this my stop. Highly recommended.
- Reviews: 12
Fisherman's Rack: Great B & B
This is a classy B & B for less than $100 a night. The place is clean as a whistle. Guest rooms are downstairs, with a kitchen as well, and the family lives upstairs. Breakfast is served upstairs at 8 AM and is excellent - a new surprise every morning. We stayed three nights and were the only guests. I did think it would be a little crowded if all three rooms downstairs were occupied at the same time. The B & B owner runs a fishing charter business too.
Unique Quality: A computer is available in the guest quarters for e-mail and internet (free). Very convenient.
- Reviews: 881
Valdez Hostel: Convenience and hospitality
When I visited Valdez there was a hostel in town. It's located at Alatna St. near Prince William Sound Community College. It's run by a friendly local family. I spent 2 nights there and they charged $17 per night. It's cozy and they had free internet which was very nice.
Just checked their website and couldn't find it anymore. It's sad. Like many hostels in Alaska it comes and goes. Not sure if there's any hostel in town now. I didn't take a picture when I stayed, sorry.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Popular Hotels in Valdez
100 Harbor Drive, Valdez
100 Meals Ave, Valdez
401 West Egan, Valdez
Explore the World
- Marivaux Hotel
- Max Apartments
- Port O Call
- Savoia Continentale
- Best Western Bay Walk Inn
- Red Mill Motel
- Solitaire Aparthotel
- Golden Tulip Residenz Berlin
- Nevada Crossing
- Harmony Sofia
- Golden Tulip Nicosia Hotel and Casino
- Villa Mentone Hotel
- Abbey Guest House
- Valdez: Save money, Book now !
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
- Valdez: Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Valdez: Hotels Up to 50% off!
- www.priceline.com Great Low Prices, Pictures, and Guest Reviews. Book Now!
- Valdez: Save up to 60% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
Latest Valdez hotel reviews
- Mountain Sky Hotel
- 81 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 24, 2013
- Glacier Sound Inn
- 9 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Aug 21, 2012
- Keystone Hotel
- 32 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 28, 2012
- Best Western Valdez Harbor Inn (100 Harbor Drive.)
- 123 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 30, 2013
- Valdez: Great Rooms. Great Rates.
- Travelocity Hotel rooms at up to 50% off.
- Valdez: Book without the gamble!
- Tingo.com If prices drop after you book, Get Money Back automatically!
- Valdez: Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
- Valdez: Save Up To 50% On Hotels
- ORBITZ.com Get our lowest price or get 110% back, automatically!