Arcosanti Hotels

Our Members Say

• Karnubawax profile photo Karnubawax
  • Reviews: 280

Arcosanti: you can even stay if you want to

Though I didn't take 'em up on it, there are lodgings available at Arcosanti. They have several rooms and one suite. I believe the suite was the most at $75/night, and the other rooms were very reasonable - under $30. Now, what you get is a small room and access to the grounds when the tours go away. I don't believe there's a TV. The rooms were not part of the tour, but I did see them on the website, and the suite certainly looked interesting! There is only the cafe for food, but there's a town not too far away.

Of course, you'll be staying in what is, essentially, a construction site. Not that there's much work going on, but you may be able to watch some of the bells being made and maybe even help out (with the tasks that don't involve molten bronze)! I believe the rooms have shared bath. According to the website, you must make reservations. A day in advance would, I think, be plenty.

• Opinion of Price: N/A
  • Related to: Architecture
  • Written January 6, 2006
Tip Photo

The suite

• Jonathan_C profile photo Jonathan_C
  • Reviews: 229

Room with a View

We didn't stay at Arcosanti but it looks like a great option for anyone looking for a cheap and very alternative place to stay between Phoenix and points north. Rooms are $20 for a single and $30 for a double with the 'Sky Suite' going for $75/night. Visitors must arrive before 5 pm but then you'll have all evening to explore the beautiful natural surroundings. Given the choice I'd stay at Arcosanti over much more expensive lodging in overhyped Sedona.

• Opinion of Price: least expensive
  • Related to: Birdwatching, Desert, Architecture
  • Written September 18, 2005
Tip Photo

Arcosanti room (from their website)

Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful