Crowne Plaza Resort San Marcos Golf Resort

toddecus's Profile Photo

San Marcos Hotel Rooms

Good (3.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on March 17, 2011

My family and I stayed in this golf resort hotel in December to visit family in the area. The rooms were clean and acceptable but not notable. I did appreciate the clip provided by the hotel to keep the curtains together. Kept the room nice and dark in the morning. The balcony was so small that it was almost useless, but if we had been here in fall or spring I might have ventured out. My wife liked the separate vanity from the bathroom. This gave her time to get ready while I was showering. All in all the hotel is a little run down, but a great price/value hotel for the middle of Chandler arizona. I would not choose this to vacation at unless I was needing to intentionally stay in Chandler. Price might lure me in for a golf getaway, but the golf course is pretty flat/boring.

Unique Quality: Golf resort with course right next door and facility is located in the middle of chandler central town square. Only golf resort hotel in Chandler I know of.

Directions: North on the Arizona AVe from 202 or south from the 60

toddecus's Profile Photo

Not bad for Chandler Hotel

Good (3.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on March 17, 2011

Visiting family in Chandler over the holidays and decided to try someplace new in Chandler. This was the nicest hotel I could find in this part of town, and although I did not bring my golf clubs this trip, the course looked reasonable. The facilities are a little 1980's. The elevator was slow, the amenities were a little worn, the rooms were clean and nice but not too nice. I would never recommend this hotel to someone staying in PHX/Scottsdale area, but if you have to stay in chandler this was acceptable. We were right on the Chandler town square. Rooms were clean. Was pretty annoyed that the vending machines didn't work and had to walk all the way to front desk, 3 buildings over, to get a couple of bottles of water.

Unique Quality: Golf resort in the center of downtown chandler.

Directions: N E corner of the 101 and 202. get to 202 and then take Arizona Ave. North a couple of blocks.

Rich62's Profile Photo

A VERY NICE HOTEL COMPLEX

by written on June 14, 2005

Unique Quality: We could not afford a place like this, I'm sure, but it was fun to wander around the grounds. Very nice indeed.

Nearby Crowne Plaza Resort San Marcos Golf Resort

• Free High Speed Internet
  • Suites
  • Bar / Lounge

Chandler Travel Forum

Need advice about Chandler, Arizona? Visit the Travel Forum for Chandler and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Chandler hotel reviews