2005 South Milton Road, Flagstaff, Arizona, 86001, United States

Orbitz.com Booking.com Expedia.com

Similarly priced and rated as other 3 star hotels

• Verita's Profile Photo

Nice stay in Flagstaff

Nice, sharp looking hotel. Renovations on the 3rd floor, but smelling clean everywhere. Comfortable, nicely furnished rooms. Very safe: you have to use your room key to access the elevator.

Unique Quality: Excellent location by the higway.

More about Fairfield Inn Flagstaff

Well run hotel.- good Flagstaff choice

by TripAdvisor Member Grant D

Not particularly cheap at $84 a night plus tax but Flagstaff is a bit pricey due to proximity to the Grand Canyon.

I liked the excellent rooms with fridge and microwave. Check in was efficient and there were complementary cookies and coffee available at all times.

The included continental breakfast was perhaps the best I have encountered. The breakfast area was a bit crowded but things moved along quite well.

The hotel is quite well located as it is some way from the railway track and the wailing long distance cargo trains which seem to be native to Flagstaff.

Very good value! Nice location too . . .

by TripAdvisor Member LindaCentralPA

Good value and a great location to a number of great places to dine! Clean, neat and well kept, no dust line around the edge of the room on the carpet. Rooms were as we requested, non smoking and ground floor location. Pool and hot tub were clean and plenty of towels around! The hot tub and pool were nice to visit in the late evening, as both are well heated! We stayed for two days and it was not too far of a drive to the Grand Canyon.

Great Choice, Great Location

by TripAdvisor Member sshuttle

We stayed at this hotel on the way to Williams to catch the train for the Grand Canyon. We then stayed at it again on the way back. It was very clean and the staff was helpful and friendly. The pool was nice and the spa was clean. The room was nicely decorated, the bed was comfortable, and the air conditioner woked well and was quiet (always a bonus!). The price was great and it was very well situated. It was close to all major highways and within easy distance of downtown. There was a Target very close-by and many restaurants. It really can't be beat. My only one complaint - the bathrooms are very small but would stay there again if in the area.

Clean, but small rooms

My husband, teenage daughter, and I stayed at the Fairfield Inn for two nights for NAU orientation. The hotel is in a convenient location. The front desk staff was professional and courteous. What I did not like about the hotel was the outdoor corridors and the fact that the rooms are very small. This would be a good choice for a single person or at the most two people in a room. The room was clean and the furnishings were nice. We had a room with one king and ordered a rollaway, and literally the foot of the rollaway bed had to slide underneath the sink/vanity area because there was no other place to put it unless you wanted to squeeze it in front of the door and totally block the door. The breakfast was very ordinary and the breakfast bar was crowded during the busiest part of the morning.

Also, our door did not lock on our room so we had to switch rooms, and the room that they gave us had a tub/shower leak that sent a little stream to the floor every time you used it.

Overall, it was too small for three people, and next time we will stay at the Hampton Suites just down the street.

Clean place, nice employees, small rooms

by TripAdvisor Member Cusita

I stayed with my husband and my 4 yrs old girl during the 4th of July weekend. The place is neat, the pool was clean, the room was clean but VERY small. However it was comfortable for our limited purpose of resting. There were no noises at all, even when the hotel was full during the holiday weekend. The complimentary breakfast was good, it included more than the usual bread and pastries. The employees were very friendly and their services excellent. My only disappointment was that the hotel did not honor its own online price. I paid too much per night ($149) When we were leaving they were offering the rooms for only $99.

Clean and excellent service

by TripAdvisor Member adammgreen

My wife and our 2.5 year old son stayed at the Fairfield Inn this past weekend. This was our 3rd visit to this hotel. The hotel is always clean and neat and the staff is very accomodating.

This time we were able to use the breakfast area to have a small family dinner with my sister and her boyfriend who had just gotten in from Boston. Erin at the front desk was very pleasant and helpful. Our room was fine for the night and the hotel provided us with a portable crib for our son.

We will be returing to this hotel the next time we are in Flagstaff.

Best hotel of our trip

by TripAdvisor Member Holakjs

Got in late on the Amtrak at the Flagstaff station. Person who arranged our rental car through National/Alamo led us to our hotel room that we arranged by Internet. ($88 including all taxes)
Two queen beds in average-sized room with up-to-date...not tired...decor. Very refreshing. Room faced pool (smallish). Quiet surroundings when we arrived at 8:45 pm.

The general area of the Inn is newer and there are lots of places if you need to shop for groceries or whatever, e.g., Walgreen's, Target, Walmart and Safeway. We were looking for cooler for ice and sodas and found it finally at Safeway at an end of season price. (Everyone else was sold out.)

Next morning had a very complete buffet breakfast including waffles, hardboiled eggs which was included in the rate. Also USA Today was delivered in the morning.

No special service requests but they answered all questions we asked very pleasantly.

I would certainly return here again. I would rate this one of the best hotels during our stay in Arizona, the other being a time share in Sedona. That price certainly can't be beat.

Good value

by TripAdvisor Member DRSouthern

Clean, a 5 or 10 minute drive to downtown, near freeways, but relatively quiet. Room was in good condition, the breakfast buffet was good, jacuzzi & pool area was nice. Staff were friendly and helpful.

Nice hotel in great location

by TripAdvisor Member Phantom03

Stayed here 1 night in August 2006 as a pit stop before/after the Grand Canyon. We received great service even when our room wasn't ready upon arrival in the afternoon. We were on a tight schedule and couldn't wait around but didn't want to leave our luggage in the trunk at the canyon. Erin allowed us to check our bags in a secure area until we returned later. The parking lot got pretty full, but space was still available if willing to walk. The room was clean and comfortable, nothing overly impressive. The decor of the hotel is bland but clean and unoffensive. I like the fact you needed a room key to activate the elevator from the first floor, a little added security feature. Staff was very informative and helpful with maps, directions, etc. Hotel location is perfect for day trips to the Grand Canyon as well as local shopping and dining in Flagstaff. The included breakfast was well stocked with a large variety of choices (loved the self-make waffles!). I feel like a broken record having to say this in my reviews but... this is a Fairfield Inn (Marriott), not the Ritz or some high end hotel, so if you go in with moderate expectations you should come away happy and maybe even pleasantly surprised. I gave this 5 stars because I thought it was an excellent value for the price paid and it is an excellent hotel within their same class.

Comments