Fountain Hills Hotels

Our Members Say

• petjewelry profile photo petjewelry
  • Reviews: 1

1 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Holiday Inn Hotel Suites Fountain Hills: DO NOT STAY AT THIS HOTEL

We stayed at this hotel with my two cats. After they changed the sheets I woke up with 15 to 20 bites on my neck, my friend had bites all over her chest. There was a dead bug on the pillow (took pictures) We notified management, they stated they did not have any problems and that we were bitten at the fountain (surely the story they use on everyone).
My cats scratched continually. After we checked out, within 5 minutes the cats had diarrhea , took them to the vet and they found round worm. The constant itching reaction they had to the bed bug bites has caused one of them to have a secondary skin infection and severe hair loss. To date vet bills are over $400 and doctor bills over $95. We were diagnosed with “bed bug bites” by my family doctor. I provided the hotel and their insurance with all doctor and vet notes, pictures of the bug on the pillow with the “holiday inn” sign, pictures of the multiple bites on all of us, doctor and vet bills and invoices and they have the colossal nerve to claim they have no bedbugs and we cannot prove it. Apparently the only evidence they accept is a video of the bed bugs biting us, with each bed bug tagged for identification.

The world tallest fountain is across the street. Beware they will blame bug bites during your sleep and dead bugs on the pillow cases on the fountain across the street.

• Opinion of Price: N/A

• cpiers47 profile photo cpiers47
  • Reviews: 140

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Vacation Rentals: For Longer Stays

There are many places to stay in and around Fountain Hills. We chose it as a break from the traffic and prices of nearby Scottsdale.

Check out Little Fountains Condos for furnished vacation rentals. The pool and weight room are great and it's a slightly sleepy community. Great for rest and relaxation. They don't seem to have a website, but are available on rental websites.

• Opinion of Price: about average