Holiday Inn Kayenta

See Best VT Value Hotels

Tags

Family Travel Road Trip Historical Travel
See Amenities

I spent a year there one night....

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on July 6, 2008

Having never been to Kayenta, I relied on my previous stays in Holiday Inn Express to drive my reservation at Kayenta's Holiday Inn. In retrospect, I wish I had gone with the Hampton Inn next door and maybe gotten a better experience. Maybe people started doing that once they arrived, which would explain Kayenta Holiday Inn's "no cancellation whatsoever" policy. All the other Holiday Inns on my trip had a 6pm cancellation policy. You'll also need to figure in your room tax, which was about 19% when I was there 7/08. The whole place just felt dirty, but then, the whole town felt dirty. Our room was next to the Guest Laundry room and seemed to have water pipes banging against the cement bricks of our room all night long. So little water ran out of the shower head that I seriously wondered whether I would be able to rinse the soap out of my hair. Yes, they had Internet service - in the front of our room but not at the back. Most of the electrical outlets in our room were so loose that our cords would not stay plugged in. Staff did not seem to care about quality of service at all. My best advice? Plan your trip so that you don't need to stay overnight anywhere Kayenta at all. There really don't seem to be any good choices and I wouldn't do it again.

Unique Quality: I went with my son to look at the pool but chose not to let him swim. It didn't appear to have been cleaned in a consistent manner.

Directions: On main highway next to Hampton Inn.

Nearby Holiday Inn Kayenta

Holiday Inn Kayenta

• Holiday Inn Kayenta
  • Kayenta Holiday Inn
  • Kayenta Monument Valley Hotel Kayenta

Address: Junction US Highways 160 & 163, P.O. Box 307, Kayenta, Arizona, 86033, United States

Amenities at Holiday Inn Kayenta

• Business Services
  • Pets Allowed
  • Free High Speed Internet

Kayenta Travel Forum

Need advice about Kayenta, Arizona? Visit the Travel Forum for Kayenta and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Kayenta hotel reviews