305 London Bridge Road, Lake Havasu City, Arizona, 86403, United States

Orbitz.com Travelocity Expedia.com

Satisfaction Poor

• Never staying here again

When we checked in, we were told the room we were supposed to be given had a door lock problem, no biggie, they gave us the room next to it, that room had not been cleaned, they apologized and moved us to the next room over... that one was worse. The cleaning crew had already gone for the day so I ended up telling them to just give me the first room and they said they would work on the door. The next day when our group came in off of the lake, one of our friends complained to the manager that when they arrived the night before, their bathroom had clearly not been cleaned as there were urine stains on the seat and it was messy. Since they were exhausted from the drive they just hit the sheets and slept knowing that it would be cleaned the next day. It wasn't cleaned this day either so she went to the front desk asking them to have the room cleaned. The manager said that it was impossible because he checked that floor personally and they had all been cleaned. He said that he showed a privacy please sign was on their door. After talking about this later, none of us even knew or saw a privacy please sign in any of our rooms. They got into a shouting match because he claimed that she was calling him a liar, and told her to get out as he was going to call the police. Too tired to deal with all that drama, I went up to our room to find that it had not been cleaned either. I went back down and told him our room which was down the hall had not been cleaned, we were changing quickly to go out to dinner with the rest of the group and I expect to have it cleaned by the time I got back. He looked at his list and said that he showed that our room did not have a privacy please sign on it he was very quite and said he was sorry and they would have it cleaned, amazing how he said he checked them all himself and missed ours just down the hall. It was clean when we returned. Management needs to get all over the cleaning help and not scream at their customer threatening to kick them out and call the police. All she wanted was a clean room. Later when our friend tried to take this up with Super 8 corporate she was told, that the manager had reported to corporate that "the lady's friends had contacted them and apologized for their friends behavior" Not in a million years would I ever stay here again, and I hope that they get "NEW" new management soon. Management had terrible customer service. I wasn't going to write anything until I heard that the Manager tried to cover his behavior by lying to corporate about it. That changed my mind.

• Basaic's Profile Photo

Nice Accomodations on the Lake

Although the room was a little cramped it had decent ammenities. A good TV with cable, a small refrigerator, wireless internet, a comfortable bed and plenty of hot water. The room I had was handicapped accessible with handrails by the toilet and the tub/shower. It also had a nice view of the lake and a pool. The Super 8 is conveniently located across the street from the Lake Havasu Museum of History and there are a variety of restaurants nearby. It was also cheap! The staff was friendly and helpful. Got some good tips on the area.

Comments