Quality Inn And Suites Mesa

Satisfaction Poor

Costs 26% less but rated 16% lower than other 2 star hotels

More about Mesa

Dixie Belle on the waterDixie Belle on the water

Wise men in color lightsWise men in color lights

View of theater complexView of theater complex

Downtown Main StreetDowntown Main Street

Travel Tips for Mesa

Mesa has two wonderful...

by jdmch

Mesa has two wonderful shopping malls. Fiesta Mall is the older one but it is very centrally located. The Superstitions Springs Mall is the newer mall that has that Space age look and often there are live performances in he amphitheater there. Mesa is just a nice quiet place and what I miss most when I travel is the quietness and the convienence of the place

Mesa History Museum

by BruceDunning

This is a museum with some artifacts of the history of Mesa. It was closed when we were there, though. Adjacent to the museum is an auditorium-which the picture depicts. The museum looks to be rather small.
Open times are 10-4 Thursday through Sunday and cost is $5

Jumping Around Mesa, Arizona!

by jumpingnorman

It was a beautiful Saturday afternoon and we didn't want to just sit in front of the TV while my wife was constructing a mega-doll house for my daughter --- so I asked them all to change and out we went to MESA (40 minutes from our place).

We were not disappointed as Mesa has a lot to offer from Dinosaurs and gold panning at the Museum and yummy eats at its downtown!

Downtown is so walkable and dotted with several giant bronze statues of polar bears, horses, baby bears, baby pigs...a lot of interesting things to see. On top of that, there was even an outdoor crafts fair!

I'm glad we have so many of these dinosaur skeletons --- my son loved them and they also had robotic ones that roared loudly!

These giant bronze statues cost the city about $30,000 a piece and the place is littered with them...Good job, Mesa!

On top of all these nice things in Downtown, I read their Tribune newspaper which said there was a Pakistani Kite Festival in one of the parks on that very day!!! So, off we went rushing and we made it to the Kite festival ----- I'm telling you, those Pakistani kites fly so easily!

The Party (Extreme Prophetic conference)

by L-A

"L-A at "The Party""

L-A clapping along to the worship music. Many thanks to my seat neighbour from Glendale, who took this pic!

This artist would create paintings on the spot during worship times. She was painting the glory of God that would fall during the meetings. Some of this was even caught on photo - pictures of orbs of light in the air - well, those were angels joining us in worship!

We were even bouncing around balloons - I have this on video though.

"PT Cruiser convertible to get around"

I rented this from Advantage at the airport - expensive with all the fees and add ons but absolutely necessary

Comments