600 Clubhouse Drive, P.O. Box 4150, Page, Arizona, 86040, United States

Booking.com Expedia.com Orbitz.com

Costs 100% more than similarly rated 3 star hotels

• meowens's Profile Photo

Skip this one!

Unless you like soft, mushy foam beds, stay away from the Marriott. We checked in, went up to the room, sat on the bed, and checked back out. The room was clean and up to date, but the mattresses are all foam here. If you like that sort thing, you'll be pleased with the hotel in general, but if you prefer a more firm bed, don't stay here.

• mafootje's Profile Photo

At the edge of Page

When you pass the Glenn Canyon Dam and drive into Page you will see this South Western style hotel. All rooms have rooms a coffee maker, hair dryer, iron / board, clock radio and remote-control TV.
    We stayed in a room with a balcony giving us a view over the nearby golf course and the hills of page.

The room was very wel kept and the beds where good.

Unique Quality: The restaurant in the hotel serves breakfast, you can choice from different styles of breakfast. Theres also an outdoor pool and they have an exercise room.

Directions: On the border of Page, near the Golf Course.

More about Courtyard By Marriott Page

Great pool!

by TripAdvisor Member cunparis

Great room, great service, great location, Denny's just a 2 minute drive away. Everything in Page is a great location though, it's so small! The pool is awesome! We loved the hot tub. our only complaint was the restaurant. Way overpriced. I strongly recommend not eating there. My margarita was 95% ice and 5% margarita. I ordered a sandwhich $8 and my wife a dinner $16 and they were practically the same with the dinner having an extra vegetable. The service in the restaurant was horrible, I told her to cancel my beer order since I had already finished eating. In the end she put an 18% tip on the bill! That was the last straw, I felt really ripped off (but still tipped her 9% out of sympathy)..

One-horse town

by TripAdvisor Member JuicyLuicy3691

Our room was very basic, probably what you would expect from a Marriot chain and the room seemed very outdated. The room was however clean. We booked this room for a two-night stay when we were exploring Lake Powell. Page has no decent restaurants, we went to the Dennys, which was down the road and my daughter's food was uncooked, we wouldn't recommend you eat there. For dinner, we went to a steakhouse, which was in the town, our meal was very mediocre, not worth what we paid. There are seriously no other restaurants in Page, except the one in the hotel, which we didn't like the look of and there were lots of people waiting to get in. The second night we ended up at a KFC.

We had a tour of Lake Powell, which costs $200+tax for four of us. The tor lasted approxiamtley an hour, and was very enjoyable and interesting.

I personally would not recommend this hotel and I wouldn't return.

Best in town, but just average

by TripAdvisor Member cedkim

Generally speaking, Page is a somewhat depressing town. Everything looks 30 years old and aside from Lake Powell, there is not much going on there. For some reason, no hotel chain has decided to build a top flight hotel in Page, which is dissapointing because Lake Powell is a world-class attraction. The Marriott is the best in town, but objectively, it's a C+ hotel. The rooms are clean, the service is spotty. A couple of young ladies that work there were very nice and helpful, but one guy who worked there seemed like he didn't really care that the pool had run out of towels and that it was our problem. There is a great Italian restaurant in town called Stromboli's and the food and service were awesome. Until a new hotel is built in town, the Marriott is the only place I'd stay.

Comments