961 North Highway 89, Page, Arizona, 86040, United States

Days Inn & Suites Page / Lake Powell
Orbitz.com Booking.com DaysInn.com

• mikehanneman's Profile Photo

Nice hotel - good location

The Days Inn is located on the very south side of Page, just off the highway.

Nice continental breakfast. I didn't hear any noise during the night or in the mornign compared to other hotels I have been in.

Nice pool right out in front of the hotel and an area to sit and visit or have a cocktail.

The hotel seemed new, clean and had a fridge which was nice. The only negetive I can think of is the bed seemed a bit low and not too solid. Maybe it was just me after driving 500 miles in a day and flying 1,000 miles. A decent view of Lake Powell.

Unique Quality: Pool, views, balcony or an area to step out of your room.

Directions: Last hotel going south out of Page on the east side of the road.

• Bernd_L's Profile Photo

Convenient chain-hotel

Lake Powell Days Inn & Suites

The rooms are quiet and convenient . An outdoor pool is also available. A complimentary breakfast is served for a good start in a perfect day at Page.

Unique Quality: Some rooms have an own jacuzzi.

Directions: This hotel is located just across the city borders when you drive up from Flagstaff.

More about Days Inn And Suites Page/ Lake Powell

Great and Moderately Priced!

by TripAdvisor Member RoadrunnerPDX

We stayed overnight in March of 2006. This is our second visit to Page, AZ and we’re so glad we chose the Days Inn over the Motel 6. It is conveniently located next to the highway as you enter the town. The inn is very modern in appearance. The lobby was clean and definitely a good representation of what to expect. Our room was equally clean, nice and very comfortable. We had a sliding glass door to a small patio area and I noticed each floor above us had private balconies. The only small complaint I had was with the clerk who helped check us in. We made our reservation on line and apparently the web site booked two rooms. How this happened I don’t know as I had a confirmation sent to my email for one (1) king room. Anyway, she was a little snippy with me stating if it had been the summer high season then she would have to charge me for the additional room because I did not call within the appropriate timeframe and cancel that second reservation even though I told her twice about the confirmation in my hand. She did proceed to cancel the second reservation at no charge to me. She finally lightened up and courteously explained where to park for the best convenience to our room and shared what amenities they had to offer. They do serve a continental breakfast in the lobby. It only runs until 9AM. Since we checked out at 10am we missed it. That was a little disappointing. I would suggest the keep the breakfast bar open until 10:30am. Aside from those small issues I would highly recommend the Days Inn Page, AZ whether it’s an overnight stop or a place to stay for several days while you tour the area. One more thing, they allow pets...yea!!

Above expectations

The Days Inn at Lake Powell was great. The service was great anything from check to getting more pillows, to recommending a place to eat. The room didn't smell like stale smoke as some hotels do even when it says nonsmoking room.Overall a great experience. Will definetly be back.

Nice hotel / GREAT Staff!!!

by TripAdvisor Member Van-go67

Should you listen to me? I'm someone who usually stays in a modest hotel - Hampton, Fairfield, Holiday Inn. Will do a Ramada or Hilton on occasion. A Lodge or resort/spa is a treat for me. Mostly I want a CLEAN ROOM and I prefer a new hotel or a recently renovated one.

The GREAT: The staff was one of the best I've ever encountered. When there was a problem (not their fault) they did everything they could to help me. During the last couple of days there I'd walk through the lobby and they'd greet me by name. They were as friendly and helpful a bunch as I've ever dealt with. The room was clean and modern. Shower worked fine and beds were comfortable. The upper floors have a balcony though there is not real view. Out the back is a field but with some of the mesa's in the distance. Out the front is the pool and the parking area. Nice nonetheless.

The GOOD: The continental breakfast was very basic. Juice, coffee, muffins, some fruit, toast, two cereals, milk. Did the job. The pool and jacuzzi was nice though you had to walk out the lobby and across the drop-off to it. But it was clean. Comfortable lobby with computer to use for about 15 minutes (unless nobody is waiting).

The AVERAGE: The elevator was super slow. The stairway is behind you as you wait for the elevator down a little hall and through a door. A little noisy but it was mostly b/c it was Memorial Day weekend and their was a motorcross next door for that weekend. Only restaurant within walking distance was a Jack-in-the-Box..

This was one of my most favorite stays in a hotel. And it was all b/c of the staff and the cleanliness of the grounds/room. Can't praise them enough.

The hotel is easy to find on Hwy 89. Denny's is close by but was understaffed and didn't have the best etiquette. Dam Bar and Grill was really nice - really good food and a great staff. Strombolli's was the best for Italian but get there early. A bit of a hangout for the kids but the food was first rate.

Near by is Lake Powell and the Glen Canyon Dam. An hour away is Lee's Ferry (where I did a 3 day hike down the Paria/Buckskin/Wire Pass). Monument is about 1.5 hours away, Grand Canyon about 2.5 hours, The Wave is 1 hour with permit, Bryce NP is about 2 hrs. on the gravel road and about 3.5 going around by pave.

GREAT stay at this establishment.....

4th of July

by TripAdvisor Member tjielp23

We booked this hotel/motel through their own website. We were on a roundtrip and did not book any hotels upfront, which was no problem even though everybody told us to do so (high season). Page/Lake Powell being the first town where the hotels on our list were all full, we searched and found the Days Inn. They still had a room available, so we booked it online. Later we understood that the hotels in Page were all so crowded due to the 4th of July festivities and a classic car rally that entered Page that particular day.

Anyway, the hotel was fine. We got a disabled room on the ground floor (the only roomtype that was still available, but we did not actually book that type) and it was fine. Good size, great size bathroom. It had a nice terrace (other rooms have a balcony). Fair price/quality, although somewhat more expensive than normal. At night, we watched the 4th of July fireworks from our terrace, great!

Staff friendly, average. Breakfast virtually non-existent. Lake Powell is very beautiful, Page is a small town with not much going on. Pizza delivery to your room, perfect!
Wal-Mart is just across the road, great for shopping and groceries (we do not have many stores that large in Holland).
Would stay again.

Good facility

by TripAdvisor Member Wine_enthusiast

This Days Inn was newer than our other experiences with Days Inn and also more expensive but good value for the area and a nice room with everything we needed. Ok Breakfast. Friendly staff.
Our stay in this hotel was part of a 53 day US tour that took us over 10,000 miles, 36 different hotels, and a different restaurant every evening. We were on a budget so did not stay in luxury hotels or generally eat in expensive restaurants. This review is relative to what we found on average. We booked all hotels in advance over the internet, when available, and checked them all against reviews on TripAdvisor.com which we found very helpful.

Really Nice Hotel

by TripAdvisor Member Nigellatoo

We booked through the Hotel Web Site and on arrival were given a lovely corner room with views over to the mountains. The room was large with a huge bed and table and chairs and had a balcony. The staff were so friendly and helpful. The nicest people we met in USA. The hotel is situated slightly outside Page, but oposite a large Wal-mart which is good if you want to get sandwiches for lunch. Days Inn include an adequate breakfast in the price (unusual for USA) and this was taken in the bright Foyer which has some lovely pictures.

The friendliest and most comfortable place we stayed in the USA. Would definitely stay here again.

Convenient for Glen Canyon Dam - very interesting tour .........and Antelope Canyon - stunning! Don't book tour of Antelope Canyon through people in Page - too expensive. Go straight to the entrance and pay there. Don't forget your camera!

really nice stay

by TripAdvisor Member werberzicke

we stayed here two nights and we were very pleased!

the rooms were clean and spacious, the staff always nice, helpful and friendly and the complimentary breakfast in the morning a great plus!

we would stay here again...

Excellent value!

by TripAdvisor Member Patsina

Clean, quiet, large room - Good continental breakfast - Nice pool & jacuzzi - Great value for a low price. We would definitely stay here again!

Comments