Mountain Meadows Cabins

1075 E. Ranch Rd., Payson, Arizona, 85541, United States

• RebeccaD13's Profile Photo

Nice and cozy

My husband and I had a wonderful time here. It felt great to be alone. The owners were very nice and made sure we were comfortable. I am hoping that we will soon be able to come back. The cabins were very cute and even though we were not in a tent, we still felt like we were camping. I loved how the room had a jacuzzi. Very relaxing!!! It was nice to get out of the city and be with my husband. I am so happy we went there.

Unique Quality: everything was nice

• DrewD15's Profile Photo

Wonderful place everybody must go!

It was amazing. All my expectations were met and surpassed. The jacuzzi was a great way to end the day and there were no rules posted about having to be naked and the owner did not say anything about it either. However i enjoy seeing my wife naked. The jacuzzi are cleaned and maintained everyday to make sure they match all standards. You can change the temp on the jacuzzi to your own special comfort. The cabin was cozy and was a great place to unwind. DO not expect a high-tech hotel room. Expect and environment that is peaceful and a great way to relax with your significant other. They do have wifi but I did not use because i was so busy relaxing to care what other peoples problems are.

Unique Quality: You cannot find a better deal. The price is the best you can find especially for a cabin with a jacuzzi. Perfect size for two people and very quiet. They also have movies you can take to your cabin to watch.

Directions: In between Christopher Creek and the Mogollion Rim