Satisfaction Very Good
Value Score Great Value!
Good For Solo
GREAT LOCATION NEAR PHOENIX
Saturday, September 26 & 27, 2009
When we made a date with Norman to get together in Phoenix, I checked Booking.com for Hotels near Glendale, Arizona. I decided on the BEST WESTERN METROCENTER INN because of its location off of the 17 Highway, the price and Deluxe Hot Breakfast included.
We booked it for the price of $52.49 which is an excellent price for a Best Western.
It had so many wonderful amenities - Free Hot Breakfast - Free High Speed Internet in the Lobby - Swimming Pool (which we didn't use, but a great addition) - In room coffee makers - King size bed - three -piece bath - Hair dryer & Iron.
Perhaps the best part was the incredible breakfast - Orange juice - coffee -tea - hot & cold cereal - waffle maker - sausage patties - scrambled eggs - bagels - toast - Danish pastry - bananas & apples. Just fabulous!
Directions: Just off of the Highway 17 Exit 206
Popular Hotels in Phoenix
5350 E Marriott Drive, Phoenix
5200 East Camelback Road, Phoenix
3333 East University Drive, Phoenix
50 East Adams Street, (formerly Crowne Plaza), Phoenix
Explore the World
- Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa
- Backpackers Hotel Matsushima
- La Quinta Inn and Suites Orlando Convention Center
- Sheraton Station Square Hotel Pittsburgh
- Golden Crown Guesthouse
- Castlerosse Hotel Killarney
- Labadi Beach Hotel
- Hilton Dalaman Golf Resort & Spa
- Domina Aquamarine Beach Hotel & Resort
- Lyrath Estate Hotel, Spa & Convention Centre Kilkenny
- New Miyako Hotel
- Metropole Hotel Interlaken
- Panorama Palace Hotel
- Adventurer Oceanfront Inn