Value Score Average Value
Good For Couples
Park, Sleep, & Fly!
We have stayed at this hotel routinely to fly out from Sky Harbor Airport (Phoenix), because you could park free for the time you are away and don't have to pay for the expensive airport parking. They shuttle you over for free and pick you up when you come back. It was an excellent choice for Arizonan's who are traveling out of Sky Harbor. However, we just stayed again tonight 10/08/08 and they are charging us $6/day to leave our car! We have stayed here many times and have never paid that, though the receptionist said she has been there since 2006 and it has always been that way. Another guest in the lobby said he was also charged to park for the first time tonight and he has stayed years! The rest of this review was written during our last stay. We won't stay here again due to this change.
Usually we find the hotel very clean and like the free breakfasts. However, this time our tub did not seem properly cleaned and if we weren't so tired on arrival, we would have asked for another room. We love the 12 hrs. worth of complimentary Internet service, that many hotels don't provide.
On a positive note, the beds are very comfy and rooms well appointed. We have noticed that many pilots and flight attendants also stay here between flights.
Unique Quality: - This is a Priority Club Hotel property, so if you are a member, you'll earn points, etc.
- Children 12 & under stay free in same room with parents.
- Park your car free when leaving on a flight if you stay night before you travel.
- Their Business Center is open 24 hrs., and offers a computer with Internet access, copier FAX machine.
- Onsite self-laundry facilities.
- Their pool & Health Club is available and open 24 hrs/day.
- Restaurants on site: Phoenix Bistro & Grill
Barnie's Coffee Kiosk (Opens 5:00 a.m.)
- Vertigo Lounge open 5:00 p.m. - 12 midnight.
- Shuttle to & from Hotel & Airport is routine- approx. every 30 minutes, and every 15 minutes
Directions: It is within a mile of the Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport. Website gives a map and directions.
Popular Hotels in Phoenix
5350 E Marriott Drive, Phoenix
5200 East Camelback Road, Phoenix
3333 East University Drive, Phoenix
50 East Adams Street, (formerly Crowne Plaza), Phoenix
Explore the World
- Isabel Family Hotel
- Red Carpet Inn Fantasuites
- Swiss Grand Hotel Bondi Beach (Cnr Campbell Parade Beach Rd Bondi Beach Sydney Nsw 2026)
- Sombrero Resort and Marina
- Pelican Pointe Hotel
- Hayman Great Barrier Reef Hayman Island
- Amerihost Inn Wooster North Oh
- Catalonia Portal de l'Angel
- Woodbank House
- Grand Hermitage
- Hotel Aquarelle
- Treasure Island Holiday Park
- Grand Hotel de Londres
- Howard Johnson Express Walterboro