Value Score Great Value!
Good For Solo
Nice Hotel Very Good Deal
$65 as of December 2013. This is a nice hotel with a few extras like a small refrigerator and a microwave, and a nice flat screen TV. The bed was comfortable and I liked the office style chair and desk for using my laptop. Nice people working here, too. The breakfast included eggs, french toast, sausage and bacon. A great value for the price.
Directions: 51st Street Exit from Interstate 10.
Popular Hotels in Phoenix
5350 E Marriott Drive, Phoenix
5200 East Camelback Road, Phoenix
3333 East University Drive, Phoenix
50 East Adams Street, (formerly Crowne Plaza), Phoenix
Explore the World
- Hotel California
- Red Roof Inn Memphis Downtown
- InterContinental Singapore
- FM7 Resort Hotel
- Tune Hotels .com KLIA-LCCT Airport
- Banyan Tree Al Wadi
- Radisson Blu Hotel Cebu
- Courtyard Hong Kong
- Grand Beach: A Sunterra Premier Resort Orlando
- Arenas del Mar Beach and Nature Resort
- Hotel H2O
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Edinburgh City Centre
- Lighthouse Key Resort & Spa Kissimmee