Holiday Inn Express Prescott

See Amenities

Kind, amiable, spotless service

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on June 22, 2008

I am in the midst of a 2-month stay here because of a nursing contract at a local hospital. The staff and management here have adopted me and have done everything possible to make my stay pleasant. They have arranged for me to have a room that would be most conducive to my sleep since I am working at night, and have worked with housekeeping to do all they need to do at times that are most convenient to me. I am forever grateful for their kindness as I am missing my friends and family.

Unique Quality: Beautiful pool area with hot tub and sauna. Fitness equipment so I don't get out of shape away from home! Wonderful breakfasts included each morning with rotating choices (not just cold cereal, real food!)

last_train's Profile Photo

A Comfortable Family Motel

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on September 16, 2007

This motel is on the higher end of family motels. The rooms are very comfortable with nice mattresses and high-quality pillows and sheets. The rooms open into an interior hallway that is nicely carpeted and decorated.

It is conveniently located near local restaurants, shoppings, and movie theaters.

The little extras are nice and make for a more enjoyable stay when traveling on the road. The price is a little higher, but I believe it is worth the extra premium.

Unique Quality: The swimming pool was clean and heated to a pleasant temperature.

A modest continental breakfast is included in the price of the room.

Nearby Holiday Inn Express Prescott

Holiday Inn Express Prescott

• Holiday Inn Prescott
  • Prescott Holiday Inn Express
  • Holiday Inn Express Prescott Hotel Prescott

Address: 3454 Ranch Drive, Corner Hwy 69 & Lee Blvd., Prescott, Arizona, 86303, United States

5 Photos of Holiday Inn Express Prescott

• Business Services
  • Continental Breakfast
  • Free High Speed Internet

Prescott Travel Forum

Need advice about Prescott, Arizona? Visit the Travel Forum for Prescott and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Prescott hotel reviews