Americas Best Value Inn

See Amenities

Great Stay - Would stay again at ABVI

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on January 25, 2012

I booked this motel through Internet. I was worried about my stay. When I visit this Motel I was Surprised. The Motel has not disappointed me. I had stayed in many hotel and motel before. But this was my perfect and most memorable stay. The Motel was Clean and spacious. The check inn was fast and friendly staff. The lobby was great. When I arrived in my room, I was very proud on my selection. The room was Clean and Spacious. The Beds were Comfortable with Clean Bed sheet and pillows. I had good sleep. The Indoor Pool was superb and Motel has good amenities like 32-inch LCD television with premium cable channels and free movie channels, Complimentary wireless Internet access, free local calls, Refrigerator and microwave..... I really recommend this Motel to everyone. This is my choice of Motel.

Unique Quality: Best room, best bed

Highlands Center For Natural History

Nearby Americas Best Value Inn

Americas Best Value Inn

• Americas Best Value Hotel Prescott Valley

Address: 8383 E Hwy 69 (I-17 Exit 262), Prescott Valley, Arizona, 86314, United States

Amenities at Americas Best Value Inn

• Suites
  • Continental Breakfast
  • Free High Speed Internet

Prescott Valley Travel Forum

Need advice about Prescott Valley, Arizona? Visit the Travel Forum for Prescott Valley and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Prescott Valley hotel reviews