35 Hozoni Drive, Sedona, Arizona, 86336, United States

Orbitz.com Hotels.com Tingo.com

• Staying at the adobe Grand Villas was amazing!

Highly recommended! This is a unique boutique bed and breakfast/inn. Daily 4-course breakfast as prepared by Chef Michael was the best way to start the day at AGV. I had my 2 gas fireplaces going with Sedona's fresh air drifting in through the door leading to my own private balcony. The fireplaces added a wonderful element. The bed was the most comfortable i have ever been in. Seriously. Attention to decor and design detail in the room made me feel just right! Staff was inviting and informative. Thanks to Tonya for all your help in planning our activities. And thank you, Chef, for the scrumptious dinners! Also, treat yourself to a massage or other service by Robin. Adobe Grand Villas was a one-of-a-kind experience!

Unique Quality: Best Beds
    A+++ Service

More about Adobe Grand Villas

Highly Recommend the Adobe Grand Villas

by TripAdvisor Member LCarpenter

We stayed at the Adobe Grand Villas for 3 days with another couple. We enjoyed every aspect of our stay. From the delicious breakfasts, the insanely comfortable bed and soaks in the jacuzzi tub. The staff made us feel so comfortable and cared for. The only negative is that the views that are shown on their website are no longer there due to other villas that have built up around the area and they advertise waterfall showers in each of the villas however we just had a regular
shower head. We stayed in the White Dove. Our friends stayed in the Sagebrush and it did have the waterfall showerhead which was very cool. But they had no view at all. We had a small long distance view but nothing like what was shown on the website. Our view consisted of a parking lot and some other villas. Our furnishings were also nothing like what was shown on the website either but none of this really mattered. Just wanted people to be aware that there were no views and if you get the White Dove it does not have a waterfall shower. We will definitely return next time we are in Sedona.

Best Romantic Vacation Ever!

by TripAdvisor Member leftruff

Just returned from a four day vacation in Sedona at the Adobe Grand Villas. What a magnificent place. If you are looking for romance and luxury, look no further. My lady and I didn't want to leave the room and would not have if the beautiful Red Rocks of Sedona were not calling. The service was terrific, the breakfasts outstanding. The rooms were luxurious to say the least. I have stayed in many luxury hotels and resorts and this is the best by far. GO!

Outstanding Stay

by TripAdvisor Member MAS-IRL

Our stay at the Adobe Grand Villas was wonderful. The room was very large and beautifully decorated. The staff could not have been more friendly and helpfully. We had planned on making this our home base and travel to the Grand Canyon at least 2 or 3 days, we enjoyed this place so much we opted to spend more time at the Adobe Grand and only made one trip to the Canyon (our last day). This place is a definate "DO OVER"

"As Good As It Gets"

by TripAdvisor Member BeenThereDoneThatToo

Whoever said that "good things come in small packages" could very well have had Adobe Grand Villas in mind. This is a small, luxury B&B (with the emphasis on "luxury!!!"), but it is full of the amenities, service and special touches you'd associate with a high-end resort.
Everything was absolutely perfect, from the unique motif of each villa to the incredibly comfortable high-top mattresses to the included, three-course breakfast and snacks, to the view of the red rocks, to the fireplace next to the Jacuzzi.
The decor and furnishings -- a lot of them created by the owners' son -- look like something out of Architectural Digest, and the welcoming touches are amazing. Flowers, one might expect, but freshly-baked bread in your own villa when you walk in? How great was THAT??!!!
It's about as romantic a place as I've ever stayed, and much nicer, in my opinion, than Enchantment. Go for a special occasion, or, better yet, just go. This place makes just being there a special occasion!

Fabulous Accomodations!

by TripAdvisor Member FlyingLRanch

The Adobe Grand Villas is a wonderful place to stay! Unfortunately we were only there for one night :(

We stayed in the Timbers suite which had a very nice view of the red rocks. The room is awesome and met our high standards and expectations. Michael prepared a great meal and dinner was served to us on our balcony. Great food and great service. My husband and I both had hot stone massages and reflexology. Our therapists were very good. Treatment room was nice with really comfortable massage tables that are on a hydraulic lift. The only thing that would really make it better is if they had a nice steam room. They only have a small steam shower and its not really comfortable for 2 people. Having a larger steam room w/ eucalyptus would really put the icing on the cake. But all and all it was really good.

We will definitely be back. Worth every cent! Enjoy!!

Comfortable, relaxing, convenient

by TripAdvisor Member ddweps

We'd never been to Sedona before and had no idea what to expect. Found Adobe Grand Villas online and thought it looked nice. We ended up being extremely happy with the space, the service, and the amenities. We stayed in the Silver Spur, a two-story villa with room for 4-5 adults, two full baths, a large private patio, kitchenette, and parking right outside. The decor is neo-western, with lots of beautiful woodwork and some pretty funky art. Sedona is small, and everywhere you look there are breathtaking views of beautiful red rock formations. The villas are just a couple of blocks off 89A, the main drag through Sedona, and just a short ride to everything there -- tours, restaurants, shops, sites such as Indian ruins, and more. They provide a great breakfast each morning. You can also arrange to have dinner prepared for you and served in your room, and spa services also are provided, although we did not use any of those. Great place -- not cheap, but we thought it was well worth it, and plan to go back.

New Favorite Place

by TripAdvisor Member whitefirelight

This is our new favorite property. We stayed from the 9th to the 12th of April 2007. This property is beautiful, it is the best blend of features I've found with the small details of a B&B, but the high end amenities of a resort.

I don't want to say too much, because I think you should go for yourself and I don't want to spoil the surprise! But here's what I'll share:

Food is outstanding, not only the breakfast but the treats and snacks throughout the day, very good and you save money on meals.

Location is very quiet and quaint, if you lived in Sedona, you would probably want to live in this neighborhood.

We have stayed at Enchantment Resort, Amara Resort and Los Abrigados Resort, all in Sedona; I wouldn't hesitate for a second to refer Adobe Villas in West Sedona over any of these properties hands down. They didn't miss a thing, the entire stay and property are perfect.

If you want to know more, then go stay there, I reccommend it for special occasions as you feel singularly important while a guest of this lovely property.

Amazing

by TripAdvisor Member JodieHaney

This B & B is nicer than most all the Resorts I have visited. I have only positive things to say about our time spent there.
Another couple, my husband and I stayed in the Hasinda with the attaching second bedroom. We thought we would have to flip a coin as to who got the better room, but that wasn't nessesary. Both bedrooms and the common area were beautiful!
The Grand Villas are located in West Sedona, a plus for us. We did not want to stay in the uptown "hussle and bussle." Of course, uptown is less than 5 minutes away.
Aside from the great location and just about perfect accomidations (the beds are Heaven), the staff is truely the best staff we have ever come across. They, booked our spa appointments, set up our jeep expeditions (with almost no notice), organized our private dinner, arranged our reservations at state parks, and even reminded us of the reservations we had NOT made through them. They told us were we should go to make the most of our time in town, and warned us of tourist traps. Could ya ask for more?
The Chef is Amazing, too. SPRING FOR THE PERSONAL DINNER! I am from Louisiana...I can cook. He WOWed me. That is pretty hard to do.
I like to stay at a different place everytime a vacation, but I can't wait to get back to the Grand Villas. I don't want to stay anywere else in Sedona.
Side Note: The pictures on their web site are accurate...the rooms look just like the pictures.

Great bed & Breakfast-Huge Bedroom & Bathroom

by TripAdvisor Member voyageurNY

Wonderfulyl large nicely decorated (at least ours was) rooms that are more like suites than plain rooms... huge bathrooms with interesting showers and jacuzzis... fireplaces in bedroom and bathroom... great bed... great location. Ours did not have a view of the mountains but some do. The pool is no good (too small, cramped and shallow) so do not count on it but the rooms are great... bathrooms have Aveda products... wireless connection in rooms.

Romantic Resort

by crmurphy8783

Could someone give me a good resort to stay at while I Honeymoon in Sedona? Would like a nice room and great view. Also, let me know if you would steer clear of any paticular resort.

Re: Romantic Resort

by MikePinTucson

Enchantment Resort would be the most luxurious resort in Sedona.

Re: Romantic Resort

by dmdupre

check out my tip on Adobe Grand Villas. There is a guestbook in each room. At least half of the guests were either honeymooners or there for an anniversary. all guests were pleased with how well it worked for a romantic getaway.

Re: Charming Romantic Villa with great views

by whilbert

Canyon Villa is definately a website to check out.

Canyon Villa Bed and Breakfast Inn of Sedona
"The Inn With the Million Dollar Views"
40 Canyon Circle Drive
Sedona, Arizona 86351

800-453-1166
928-284-1226
canvilla@sedona.net
www.CanyonVilla.Com

My husband & I stayed here in Nov 07 and it far exceeded our expectations. The views are spectacular. Canyon Villa has a unique charm that makes you feel at home. The atmosphere is peaceful and relaxing with the fireplaces always lit and soft music playing. The breakfast and cocktail hour foods are scrumptious and there is always coffee or tea with a little surprise snack in the evening. The personalized service such as directions, tips and planning day trips were so helpful and totally removed the stress factor of not knowing the area. Sedona is a picturesque town and we had some of the best views from our balcony. Uptown Sedona has lots of shopping, restaurants and tours for all budgets.

Best wishes & Good luck to you.

Comments