150 Canyon Circle Dr., Sedona, Arizona, 86351, United States

Booking.com Expedia.com Hotels.com

• Sedona's Best Bed and Breakfast

We went to Sedona for my birthday and stayed in the Purple Lizard Villa. What a beautiful room, very festive with the bright colors! We loved relaxing in the two person jetted tub next to the cozy fireplace. The next morning we had our breakfast delivered to our room...very romantic! Speeking of breakfast, I wasn't sure what I would get since I can not have gluten...what a treat. Cheryl made a wonderful (gluten free) orange bread french toast with an orange/raspberry sauce. I was also treated with gluten free cookies in the evening, my husband got "real" cookies which also made him very happy. Everyone at the inn was very nice and Ron was very helpful with trail information, he really knows his stuff. We loved our stay and can't wait to return.

Unique Quality: Great views, wonderful food, quiet location, very helpful and friendly staff.

Directions: Village of Oak Creek, just outside of the city of Sedona

• Chiky's Profile Photo

AAA Aproved!

I sent my partents here for their 24th Wedding anniversary and they fell into instant love with this place! Now I want to go visit! Acording to the parental units, breakfast is superb and hearty and the grounds are beautiful and welcoming. And even though it was December, it was georgeous! There's nothing like snow on the red rocks!

AAA rated 4 Diamond Bed & Breakfast. Featured in Honeymoon magazine and in many bridal magazines.

Unique Quality: Heated pool and jacuzzi and jacuzzi tubs in some rooms.

• agarces's Profile Photo

Great B&B

The Graham Inn is a beautiful B&B located in the Village of Oak Creek, just outside Sedona. You can either stay in the main house, I believe there are 5 rooms, or you can stay in one of their 'casitas'. The casitas are seperate from the main house, and are perfect if you are traveling with the family. The chef lives on the premises and the food every morning is excellent.

Unique Quality: Each room is 'themed', for example, the southwest room is decorated in southwestern colors, paintings, etc. Most, if not all, the rooms have private balconies with gorgeous views. There is a friut 'orchard' and a sculpture garden to walk through. Bikes are available for guests. Probably the most comfortable beds I have ever slept in, all with big fluffy down blankets and comforters.

Directions: From I-17 take Hwy 179 to Sedona. Turn left on Bell Rock Road. Turn right on Canyon Circle Drive. Is on corner of Bell Rock Road and Canyon Circle.

More about Adobe Village Graham Inn

"Magical" Adobe Village Graham Inn

by TripAdvisor Member SedonaFanPetaluma_CA

There's definitely something magical about the Adobe Village Graham Inn! The setting is beautiful with Red Rock Country viewable from your breakfast table by the pool outside! We loved the special warmth of hospitality given by the chef as well as the host and hostesses. The food was delicious as well as accommodating! The rooms were delightful and unique! We loved our stay and trust you will too! Shelby and Linda Dunlap

Excellent location and service

by TripAdvisor Member sheri4re

IMPRESSIVE!!!! The staff is excellent!!!! Rooms are large, beautifully decorated and comfortable with a peaceful ambiance.

Adobe Village Graham Inn is ideally located. With major hiking and mountain biking trails, restaurants and shops literally down the street. There was no need for our car until our departure.

All the members of the staff of Adobe Village Graham Inn were extremely accommodating. For example, just to mention a couple of memorable instances…I phoned the innkeeper, Martha, for an extra set of towels and just as I hung up the phone she was knocking at the door with towels in hand. In addition, my family wanted to book a horseback ride last minute. I contacted Martha, gave her our very specific requirements and she immediately got on the phone and scheduled our ride for that day.

The chef deserves a round of applause! The delightful Jacqueline obviously puts her heart and soul into the food preparation. Not only is the flavor exquisite but the presentation is a work of art. My tastebuds are screaming with crave for another round!

Adobe Village Graham Inn is the perfect package!

Definitely a must stay for even the most discriminating traveler!

Have fun! We did!

Beautiful Sedona Experience

by TripAdvisor Member anthropomom

Adobe Village Graham Inn
Our trip to Sedona was punctuated by wonderful French-inspired breakfasts every morning in the day room which overlooks the garden and pool. We stayed in the garden room which was very nice as B&B's go. The linens and bed were wonderful. We had a small balcony and robes- no refrigerator in the room.

I liked the interaction with the innkeepers every morning. This truly is a customer oriented, hospitality driven inn with no attitudes apparent in any employee. Requests were met with courtesy at every turn and we felt very safe duing our stay. it was probably one of the first times I have ever felt completely "at home" in a B and B. And the location, south of Sedona proper was a "plus" to us as it kept us out of the touristy part of town and close to a local market.

For walking and hiking, a Red Rock parking pass at the Circle K (adjacent to the entry steet) is a great bargain. Oh, did I mention, Sedona is absolutely beautiful. A cool drink for the thirty soul.

Sundance Heaven

by TripAdvisor Member slmndr

We have stayed in B and Bs over the years but this was truly the best. We stayed in the Sundance room in the Inn. There was plenty of room for 2 so we didn't feel we needed to be in one of the villas. It was worth every penny. We felt pampered the whole time we were there, starting with the HUGE bowl of chocolate that greets you at the front door every time you walk in. We loved the tub, the music, the bed, the fireplace, and the view. Our room had everything you could imagine and we never heard a sound from any of the other rooms. We were given lots of tips from the amazing staff who had tried everything we asked about, including shops, restaurants, and hiking trails. The breakfasts and other goodies were amazing, especially the cookies when we came in each evening. We were pleasantly surprised at checkout time that we were not charged one cent for any of the goodies we consumed from our room and fridge. One warning: don't stay here if you are on a diet!

Can't wait to return

by TripAdvisor Member MurphyCornwall

We spent a glorious 7 days at The Graham Inn and couldn't find fault with anything (not that we tried to!). The staff were superb, breakfasts glorious, views of the splendid red rocks just magnificent. We did have a problem with our original room - slight leak - and on our return from hiking one day - we had been moved into a much larger suite - luggage, everything packed up and set out for us in our new home - and the smell of fresh baked bread as we entered - well we thought we'd arrived in heaven. We travelled far (from England) to get there having found it on a website and just can't wait for a return visit.

Great B&B

by TripAdvisor Member TravelerA_7

We had a spacious, comfortable room. Lovely gardens with view of the red rocks. Breakfast was excellent. Innkeepers were very helpful with advice about restaurants and directions. Several miles outside of Sedona itself, but that is a plus I think.

Sunset Private Villa great! Wonderful view

by TripAdvisor Member JMCGIVNEY

I agree with previous reviewers that $459.00 a night is a lot for a B & B. This was a tremendous splurge for us and i enjoyed every minute of it! There was a loaf of bread baking when we entered the room, baskets full of snacks and a fridge full of drinks. The people were very friendly and helpful with local information. The view from the room of red rocks was beautiful. Their gardens were very well kept and the food excellent. If you are wealthy, the $ is worth it. If you are working class, I'm not sure.

Comments