Casa Sedona

55 Hozoni Drive, Sedona, Arizona, 86336, United States
Casa Sedona Inn
Booking.com AMOMA.com Priceline.com

More about Casa Sedona

Casa Sedona is Wonderful!!!

Casa Sedona is a wonderful B&B. Terrific breakfast and afternoon appetizers and spectacular view of Thunder Mountain.

The staff in friendly and knowledgeable and knows Sedona and the surrounding areas well. Terrific hiking and restaurants tips.

Thanks Bob and Donna.

Casa Sedona---Paradise among the Red Rocks!

by TripAdvisor Member KathyStr

Casa Sedona--Exceeded ALL Expectations!! My husband and I just returned from a physically exhausting but mentally relaxing vacation in Sedona. This was our first experience at a B&B, and I suspect it will be tough to beat.

We booked with Casa Sedona throught the internet and was a bit cautious of what to expect--as many internet-searching travellers might be. We had a bit of a crazy itenary too. We planned to stay in one room (Kokapelli) at Casa Sedona for 2 nights, head out to the Grand Canyon for two days, then back again to stay in a different room (Trail's End) at CS. Bob and Donna, owners of CS, and their front desk staff couldn't have been more accommodating. They were fine with our plans, held our bags for us, put them in our new room, left our keys for us (we returned late at night) and even had the hot tub waiting for us to soak our weary bones (We hike the Grand Canyon from top to bottom and back again in one day)!

The breakfasts at Casa Sedona--NOT TO BE MISSED! Beside the beautiful, tranquil, serene patio on which we dined, the food was fabulous!!! They seemed to know exactly the type of food to serve for hikers...delicious, hearty, but not too heavy for a day of activity. Each day we woke up anxious to be fed! :)

Everyone as Casa Sedona is polite, professional and extremely knowledgeable. I don't think there's a question that Bob does not know the answer to. His advise came in very handy.

Ages of guests the week we were there ranged from twenty-somethings to couples in their sixties. We were concerned about that when we booked (we're 35), but we loved the diversity of age and having conversations with the fellow guests.

Anyway, if you are thinking of booking with Casa Sedona, you should--you will not be disappointed.
If anyone has questions about Sedona itself, the GC, whatever, please feel free to contact me via email.

Spiritual Retreat

by soulseeker2000

I just came back from doing a SpiritQuest Retreat in Sedona. I can't overstate how much I loved this beautiful place and the people I met there. I've traveled widely and have never been anywhere that can match scenery in Sedona.

I really wanted to take a more spiritual vacation this year. Boy did I hit the jackpot! The owners of SpiritQuest put together a spiritual retreat itinerary based on my goals and budget. They took care of all the details and it was absolutely perfect for what I wanted. I stayed at a luxurious bed and breakfast called Casa Sedona. I ate very healthy meals at a nice vegan restaurant nearby called D'Lish.

Best of all I got to experience the work of some truly amazing spiritual healers. My favorite part of the retreat was the tour to some of Sedona's vortex sites. I have to admit I was a bit of a sceptic at first, but after visiting the sites I'm convinced that there really is something special about these places. I hiked into Boynton Canyon with my SpiritQuest guide and we did a meditation near an ancient ruin. I can't really explain it, except to say that I've never felt so good. We ended the day with a sweat lodge that left me feeling totally refreshed. Altogether, it was a deeply spiritual experience that I will never forget!

Great Place

We selected Casa Sedona from their Web page and it was all it advertised and more. We stayed there June 3rd thru the 7th 2003 and again on June 12th thru the 14th 2004.
Donna and Bob and their staff were very inviting and pleasant to us as well as accommodating us to our needs.
The Breakfast on the terrace was excellent and the atmosphere was calm and soothing with the birds sing amongst the Flowers. The accommodations were very clean. My wife and I would stay at Casa Sedona again
Serefino & Maria Cambareri

What a special place for a wedding!

We selected Casa Sedona as the place to have our wedding. Bob and Donna, and all of their staff, were wonderful to us! They coordinated our wedding, planned special activities, and made our visit extra special. Each room is beautiful and unique, and the food is delicious! The grounds are absolutely gorgeous...the gazebo is perfect for a wedding ceremony. We will return for future anniversaries, and we highly recommend Casa Sedona as a special place to stay.

Wonderful Visit

by TripAdvisor Member funseeker

My husband and I just returned from a visit to Casa Sedona. It was wonderful. Bob and Donna were always around and were very helpful and responsive to every request. Breakfasts were delicious and served by Bob and a couple of staff members who were very friendly and professional. In fact, all of the staff members that we encountered fit this description. The service was excellent. Bob & Donna and the other Casa Sedona employees were very helpful with making hiking suggestions as well as restaurant recommendations and reservations. (Speaking of restaurants, I highly recommend the Heartline Cafe for lunch - delicious!). We also arranged an in-room massage through Casa Sedona that was very relaxing and helped us wind down and settle in on our first day.

The rooms were comfortable and clean, and the 2 rooms we stayed in (added an additional night at the last minute and had to change rooms) had a wonderful balcony with a lovely view of the red rocks (though not all rooms have this exact same view). The common areas and the grounds were well kept and charming.

It was our first trip to Sedona, and we absolutely loved it. Staying at Casa Sedona definitely contributed in no small part to the overall wonderful experience.

I thought it was ok.

I read a lot about Casa Sedona on the internet and thought it would be a fantastic place, however, I was somewhat disappointed. I have stayed at a lot of B&B's across the country, and I found Casa Sedona to be a nice place, but it was just ok, nothing to make it outstanding except for the view. The owners did not even talk to anyone that I saw. The room was ok, I did like the large bathroom. The breakfast was just ok. I would not give it an outstanding rating. For the money, I expected something very exceptional.

The Absolute Best of the Best

We have just returned from spending our third consecutive anniversary at Casa Sedona Bed and Breakfast. I was looking at tripadvisor to see what had been said about Casa Sedona before I wrote my comments and was absolutely amazed by the last couple of reviews. I feel we need to respond. We come back to Casa Sedona, even though it is a long trip from South Carolina on our anniversary because it is so romantic. From the gardens and served breakfast that are to die for to room decor and afternoon appetizers, everything is beautiful. There were two honeymoon couples there this time and they were having a great time. Bob and Donna are always around. Bob serves breakfast every morning we have been there and either Bob or Donna has been at appetizers every night. And the people that berated them because they follow their cancellation policy – that is nuts. Look we have been there three times we have highly recommended it to many of our friends that have stayed at Casa Sedona over the years. All the comments have been great from our friends and as a matter of fact we want to go back as a group of ten for our 25th anniversary. We stay at a lot of bed and breakfasts and there is not a better bed and breakfast that we have stayed at. Casa Sedona is quiet, beautiful, great views and food and outstanding hospitality. We will return again and again.

Perfect Location. Perfect Place. Perfect Owners.

The Casa Sedona Inn is definetely among the best looking and best maintained B & B's that me and my wife have had the pleasure to stay in. We could tell that they take extreme pride in there Inn as a few of the rooms were being upgraded with paint, bedding and amenities. We didn't realize that there was a 'remodel' in progress until we were leaving on our last day... and they mentioned it!

Casa Sedona does not take shortcuts. The 24 hour availablility of water, snacks, ice and ice tea was great and certainly took the edge off when we came back from long hikes in the area. The 'Thunder Mountain' trail is also very close by and allows the guest to enjoy the ability to hike up to three Sedona Formations (Thunder Mountain, Stovepipe and anther lesser formation). I was able to get to Stovepipe in about 75 minutes from the Inn.. and enjoyed the wonderful scenery in the area. Clearly Bob and Donna have choosen a site where other nice B & B's exist and several very upscale homes are under construction.

We stayed in the Hopi room which had a marvelous common deck area (unused by any other hotel guests while we were there, and we had our own door to the deck), large and fully appointed bathroom, fireplace, all the furniture amenties and then some. The Hopi Room is very Southwest.. and we definetely felt apart of Sedona during our stay.

The hotel maintains a video library with a few titles about the area. We only saw a short one, but it was nice to see titles that were filmed in the area. There are 'game' rooms and plenty of outside areas to chat with other guests.. Bob and Donna.. or just quite nooks to read a book.

The inn is near a 'Giant' gas station where Red Rocks 'Permit' Passes, water and maps can be purchased. The inn is also centrally located so the logistics to get to any site in Sedona by car was very easy. In fact.. it likely is the most central location to visit all the sites Sedona has to offer. The inn is out of the 'main' part of town, but this afforded us to eat at better, less busy restaurants that the inn actively recommended. We might have saved a few bucks as well and ate very well.

Breakfasts at the Casa Sedona are superior. Bob runs the show and makes sure that guests have more than enough portions of food, coffee and juice. Bob proved to be an outstanding resource about questions in the area, activities to do and genral humor in the morning. The inn was also exceptionally quick to get us set up for a 'Pink Jeep Tour' when we discovered that was a 'must do' during our trip. The guide and company that they recommended were excellent and made our trip all the more enjoyable.

The hotel was totally booked minus the room or two that they were updating.. and we were totally unaware of the guests in the rest of the inn. The inn was quite, pieceful and very well decorated. Clearly the decor by Donna is great.

This inn receives my highest recommendation for a romantic visit to Sedona. Bob and Donna have been running B & B's for over 10 years. They have experience and stories that are uncommon, and fun. The staff, without exception, will do anything to make sure you are happy, satisified and enjoying your trip.

Don't Cancel

Be well aware of the cancellation policy.
We found it to be very stringent and they do not
budge an inch. Also ANY changes including cancellation incur an additional $30 charge. Travel insurance seems advisable although don't know how insurance treats a non hospitalization illiness.

A Vase of Glass Wild FlowersA Vase of Glass Wild Flowers

Elote Food SpreadElote Food Spread

More art wondersMore art wonders

Skyloine view of blue skySkyloine view of blue sky

Sedona in December

by dsmit14958

My wife and I are considering a trip to Sedona in December, just after Christmas. Was wondering, however, about the weather. Average Temp. is listed at about 57 degrees for December, which would seem warm to us from Ohio. I guess I'm wondering if you'd be able to do and see the best of the area that time of year, even if a little chilly.
Thanks

by Etoile2B

My last trip to Sedona was in the winter, over Christmas in fact last year. It was chilly but it didn't stop us from getting out and hiking and exploring the natural wonders of the area. You will need to dress in layers. In the morning there may be frost on the ground. We dressed in a fleece and jeans during the day but at night we needed coats, light gloves and a knit cap to keep warm. The 50s is a good idea of how cold it usually is at that time of year. We hiked and took tom cars out when we were there in December.

by tourguy25

Hi desmitt,
I have been in Sedona in December during the Christmas holidays and it is a beautiful place to be then or at any time. As the other poster has stated, the mornings will be a bit cold, however, the sun usually warms everything up by about noon and the afternoons are great.
You can hike, take jeep tours, about the only thing you don't want to do is get in the water of Oak Creek - too cold.
Tlaquepaque has a Holiday Festival of Lights event going on all during the holiday season and it is worth the price of admission - quite a site. For more information about the Sedona area and the Southwest, I have a travel blog you might want to visit traveltothewest.com Enjoy your visit.

by ltt

agree with above. i'm from canada so use to cold weather. i was there one christmas and it was pleasant. as mentioned, bring layers and the temp may vary during the day.

by kathymof

I too have been there in December. The Red Rocks are quite spectacular when they have a little snow on them. It does snow there but not that much. If the roads area clear of ice and snow, I would recommend that you drive up Oak Creek Canyon towards Flagstaff, but not necessarily into Flagstaff. Another place that is easily reached and nice is Jerome. There are some interesting prehistoric Anasazi sites in the area that are managed by the US National Park Service - Tuzigoot and Montezuma's Castle. There are others near Flagstaff - Sunset Crater, Wupatki and Walnut Canyon but these would involve driving to a much higher elevation where the road conditions may not be that wonderful.

by Etoile2B

Oooh! Oooh! I agree with the above. Take a day trip into Jerome. It's a quaint little town... half abandoned mining town, half artist community. There are good restaurants here and it's a beautiful (but winding) drive up the mountain. We wished we had spent a night here.

Comments