Cedars Resort

Tags

Family Travel Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
See Amenities

worst customer experience ever

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on June 23, 2012

My husband reserved 2 nights at this resort to celebrate my birthday. On the way up to the hotel we were involved in a rollover collision. Thankfully we survived the incident, but we called the hotel right away to let them know that due to unforeseen circumstances, we were not going to be able to come, explaining we had just been involved in a rollover accident, our vehicle had been totaled, and we had pretty much just lost everything, all on my birthday mind you. The woman we spoke with said due to their "48 hour policy" they don't do refunds, but that she would talk with a manager and call us back. After waiting all evening, all the while still not able to make it home or to the hotel I called the hotel back (since they didn't call us back as promised). I explained in detail what had happened stating that I just couldn't believe they wouldn't refund our money after having such a horrible day and of no choice of our own. The manager on staff of course repeated the 48 hour policy phrase. When I pressed further for any other options and how I just couldn't believe the lack of service given the circumstances, he actually stated smugly "well at least you're still alive". Having had such a traumatic accident, and then for their lack of understanding, and overall completely rude comments I will never go to this hotel and would caution anyone to stay away.

worst customer experience ever

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on June 23, 2012

• Fitness Center
  • Free Parking
  • Business Services

Sedona Travel Forum

Need advice about Sedona, Arizona? Visit the Travel Forum for Sedona and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Sedona hotel reviews

Review Title
Sedona Roadrunner free no longer
The Red Rock Pass program
Favorites
Healthy, fresh, good and pet friendly
Tarantula!