80 Canyon Circle Drive, Sedona, Arizona, 86351, United States
Tingo.com Travelocity Hotels.com

More about Cozy Cactus Bed and Breakfast

Highly recommend

by TripAdvisor Member travelerbu

We stayed here for 2 nights while celebrating an anniversary. The view from the back of the property is fantastic. The owners were great; they provided tons of information about things to do while we were in town, the best places to eat, etc. Carrie even called the restaurant where we were having dinner on our anniversary to request a special table for us. The breakfasts were excellent and served outdoors on the back patio (though I believe they move them indoors later in the summer). I'd recommend this place to anybody.

A Beautiful Place with Wonderful Hospitality!

by TripAdvisor Member azhikers

We got married on a stunning red rock formation located in the national forest land, which is only about a 10-minute walk from the back patio of the Cozy Cactus. It has a breath taking view of Bell Rock and Courthouse Butte, really beautiful for an intimate ceremony. The B&B back patio setting and its spectacular view of the rock formations were just the perfect setting for our cozy reception. The new owners, Carrie and Mark did a wonderful job hosting our reception, they were great. Our family stayed at the Cozy Cactus for 2 nights after the wedding. They were very happy with the rooms, the delicious breakfasts, and especially with the hospitality. They enjoyed their stay so much that our parents are going back in September. We definitely recommend this bed and breakfast, and plan on staying there every May to celebrate our anniversary.

A Wonderful Place to Stay

by TripAdvisor Member nuftbl95

My husband and I had a wonderful time at the Cozy Cactus. The location was beautiful, the food was wonderful and the rooms were very comfortable. This was our first experience at a Bed & Breakfast and we will be going back again soon! Mark & Carrie made us feel right at home and Margie became our best friend.

One thing I wanted to point out is we tried to book the property online at hotels.com and expedia and they both listed the property as sold out. I decided to call and lucky I did because they had two rooms available. I would recommend contacting the property directly if you are looking to stay here.

Best B & B Ever

by TripAdvisor Member jambo1

We were lucky enough to stay for 5 nights at this wonderful B&B run by Carrie and Mark..........overseen by Margi.

We cannot rave about the fabulous breakfasts enough......fresh muffins made every day by Mark the 'muffin man', followed by fesh fruit and then a delicious dish which varied from the lightest pancakes ever made with sausage patties to Carries own quiche recipe which was amazing. The breakfast was served outside with stunning views of Bell Rock..... the perfect way to start every day.

We stayed in the 'Cowboy Hideaway' which was very comfortable and had everything you could possibly want for your stay. Now a special mention has to be made about the bed.....it was the best bed ever, fluffy pillows, super thick matress and super clean linen made for some of the best nights sleep we have ever had, the mountain air had something to do with it as well I guess.

A special mention for the hospitality that Carrie and Mark showed to all their guests, from the books about Sedona that they let you borrow when you arrive to all their recommendations ref restaurants and walks were first rate. Nothing was too much trouble for them, they even booked a hot air balloon ride and jeep tour for us which was beyond what we expected.

Even though we were there for 5 days we would have stayed longer if we had known how fab Sedona was but a lot of that has to be down to Mark and Carrie and of course Margi the dog.

As you can guess we loved this place and if anyone is visiting Sedona they should not hesitate in booking to stay in the Cozy Cactus. We have stayed at many good B & B's before but this by far was the best.

Steve and Annemarie

Fabulous B&B

by TripAdvisor Member nj_visitors

We had 3 wonderful nights in the Georgia O'Keefe suite at the Cozy Cactus. The suite has been nicely redecorated and is very comfortable - and what a view from the bedroom window. The Cozy Cactus is in an ideal location - walking distance to Bell Rock and several good restaurants. Given the traffic in Uptown Sedona, we were very glad to have picked a B&B in Oak Creek. Mark & Carrie are wonderful hosts who happily take care of any detail during your trip to Sedona. They also deliver an outstanding breakfast each morning, usually on the patio with views to match the cooking!

Simply Fantastic

by TripAdvisor Member DoctorZippy

My wife and I stayed here at the end of a trip around the US National Parks, and it is simply fantastic. The property is in Oak Creek Village about 10 miles South of Sedona, but it is very close (as in walking distance!) to Bell Rock and Courthouse Butte, and the view from the bedrooms of these 2 are stunning. The hosts, Carrie and Mark, are very friendly and informative, the breakfasts excellent and the rooms wonderful.

We wouldn't hesitate to stay here again - we were very reluctant to leave!

Oh, and there's a fantastic Italian restaurant in the village too!

Paul & Tracy

Amazing Hospitality not just slogan.....

by TripAdvisor Member sheilaLasVegas

Me, my husband and mother in law stayed at the Cozy Cactus Sept 28,2008. We reserved the "Georgia O'Keefe" suite. It was very well appointed, comfortable, and clean.The views were breathtaking. You directly look at Bell Rock, one of the most popular destinations in Sedona. The location has perfect access to everything. Mark and Carrie were very gracious hosts. They made us all feel like family, and made special accomodations for my mother in law. They knew all the things to do in Sedona. The breakfast was just after Sunrise and was outdoors. Food was excellent and very generous. I am looking forward to staying there again and recommending it to friends.

Awesome B&B!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by TripAdvisor Member BandBConnoisseur

Cozy Cactus's back yard is literally Coconino National forest. This back drop affords such a serene, peaceful & beautiful atmosphere with direct views of Bell Rock, which is a vortex, and Courthouse Butte from the back patio and from my bedroom window. What better way to wake up in the morning than viewing the sun rise on Bell Rock! Watching the sunset reflections upon these wonders of nature was absolutely breath taking. What an experience!! You also have a view of the back of Cathedral Rock, another phenomenal vortex, to the west of the front entrance.

The breakfast at Cozy Cactus is surpassed by none and I have stayed at many B&B’s throughout the US. Each morning was a different menu of fresh baked muffins, made by Mark, followed by fresh fruits, fresh juices and a delicious entrée, made by Carrie. Mark & Carrie are a GREAT team! I stayed there 5 days and the menu was always different and there was plenty for those who had a hearty appetite and wanted seconds or thirds. One morning our tour to the Grand Canyon left very early and Mark & Carrie arose early and made a Continental Breakfast package for us to take with us. Such SERVICE! Oh and I must mention that Mark’s hats always matched the breakfast menu. He looks great in his sombrero!

This was our first visit to the Sedona area but no worries because Mark & Carrie have several guide books, maps and National Forrest passes in every room. Cozy Cactus is a great location to enjoy the serenity of the area and still be within minutes of the heart of Sedona and other locales.

Mark & Carrie assisted us in any and all arrangements we needed assistance with and even checked us in for our flights home because we were off enjoying our vacation! I arrived before my sister and her husband so I did not have a vehicle and took a Shuttle from Phoenix which only drops people at predetermined places in Sedona. No problem again, Mark came to that location and gave me a ride to Cozy Cactus.

Mark & Carrie know what running a first class B&B is all about! I will return within the next couple of months and probably many times after………….

Thanks Mark & Carrie and Margie (their delightful dog)

What a Delight!!

by TripAdvisor Member JJTravelers

My husband, sister and I stayed at the Cozy Cactus earlier this month. This was the first stay at a B&B for my husband and I. Normally we stay at high end Marriott, Hilton or Omni properties while on travel. We were absolutely delighted with all aspects of our stay. The rooms were spotless, beautifully decorated and extremely comfortable. The view left us speechless. But even more impressive was the atmosphere created by our hosts - Carrie and Mark. They were prepared to meet whatever need we had (info for tours, sightseeing, dining, hiking, etc.) while making sure that there was no pressure from them to do anything in particular. Their breakfasts were fabulous. All homemade. All delicious. And they were very effective at creating a family atmosphere among all the guests while we enjoyed their outstanding food. We enjoyed ourselves so much at breakfast that it was hard to leave the table. It is very obvious that running the Cozy Cactus is a labor of love for both Carrie and Mark and their guests benefit from that love. We'll be back!!

Fabuluos is right

by TripAdvisor Member khowell11

This hotel was fabulous. The owners were great hosts and the service was great. Breakfast was delicious too. We felt right at home and loved the location and the room. The bed was divine! It is in a great location and has an incredible view. We would go back there in a heartbeat. It is also a great value. I would recommend this B and B to anyone.

Comments