99 Copper Cliffs Drive, Sedona, Arizona, 86336, United States
Expedia.com Booking.com Priceline.com

More about Creekside Inn at Sedona

The Perfect Honeymoon

My husband and I could not have chosen a better place to stay for our honeymoon. We rented the Creekview Suite, and let me tell you the pictures we saw on the web did not do it justice! In the morning the sunlight glows from the windows. The bathroom is amazing with a separate bath and shower; it even has a heater for those chilly Sedona mornings. After we had an amazing breakfast, (Tammy is one of the best cooks I have ever met! She gives those 4 and 5 star restaurants a run for their money!!!) we sat outside on our private porch which over looks the beautiful creek. It is so quiet up there you can hear the relaxing sounds of it. Later that day we took a walk through the rest of the creek area. Mark and Tammy went above and beyond outside as well! They have made paths that lead you straight down to the creek, have made a section where you can have a romantic picnic or since it is big enough have your wedding at. They even put out chairs all over the grounds so you can just sit and take it all in. It was so hard for us to return to our home, but we make it a point to return there every year on our anniversary. Thank you for making our special day amazing!!!
Sincerely,
April & Troy

Great place to stay

Beautiful, quiet place filled with antiques right on Oak Creek. Delicious breakfast every morning. Mark and Tammy are wonderful, friendly people. We haven't found a better B&B in Sedona!!

Attending my Brother Wedding

In October my brother had his wedding at the Cave Creekside Inn. Him and his wife rented the whole inn from Thursday through Sunday and asked the immediate family to stay there with them. My stay was great. I loved my room and the food was wonderful. We couldn't wait to see the breakfast menu posted. The inn was so comfortable and warm and the surroundings were beautiful. Walking by the creek was so relaxing and just spending some quiet time with nature was so peaceful. Tammy and Mark made us feel like it was our own home. From the minute we arrived Tammy and Mark were wonderful and so friendly. A quick story: After I checked in, I was in such a hurry to make a trial run hair appointment for the wedding that I ran over some rocks. I guess run over is not exactly the truth. I got stuck on top of a pile of rocks. Mark was great he immediately came out and worked real hard to get my car free. After much work, I was off to catch my appointment. Not just anyone would have taken the effort to help. I would recommend to everyone to stay here if in the Sedona area. I would also recommend that you try to rent out the whole inn with family and friends. I hope the next time I come to Sedona their is a vacancy at this special hidden treasure.

Perfect Gateaway

This was our first time in a bed and breakfast and we loved it. Mark and Tammy have done an excellent job in making their guest feel welcomed and comfortable when staying at the creekside inn.

The property is beautiful, so peaceful and quiet. We enjoyed walking by the creek and watching the ducks play in the water.
It is the perfect gateway for any occasion. We loved the Victorian Suite; it was perfect for our anniversary celebration.

What can we say about the food, it was delicious. It was a gourmet breakfast every morning and we enjoyed it.

We plan to make this bed and breakfast our gateway from the busy life of the city. We love Sedona and now we have a place to stay when we visit.

Best Romantic Getaway

In January 2006, my wife and I had a wonderful romantic weekend getaway at The Creekside Inn. We can’t say enough about the great service, beautiful property and wonderful ambience. We enjoyed delicious gourmet breakfasts and our room was tastefully decorated with antique furnishings and extra touches that my wife loves – tea lights, wine glasses (which we filled often), munchies, a chenille throw on the antique sofa and a remote controlled gas fireplace (cool!) – a perfectly relaxing way to spend the time after a crisp, romantic walk down by creek in the Inn's backyard! The weekend was wonderful and relaxing. Thank you Mark and Tammy - we're coming back soon!

Magic at the Creekside

We came to Sedona to get married and reviewing the journal in our room the last couple were the parents of a couple getting married. They have very nice grounds for a wedding and obviously a lot of magic is going on at the Creekside. We stayed 4 days in the Victorian suite which was very nicely done with a whirlpool/tub and fireplace amongst other nice touches. The food was very good if not outright healthy.

Long before we arrived Tammy provided us with many good recommendations for restaurants so we could make reservations. After we arrived Mark followed up with recommendations on activities, directions, maps, the works!

Mark and Tammy are very personable and willing to go out of their way to make you feel at home. We had to leave early on our last day to catch a flight out of Phoenix and they left us something to eat and juice. They have more amenities than most Bed & Breakfast: besides a coffee maker and fridge there was also a microwave which comes in handy. They have a wireless internet connection which was easy to connect to although my new wife probably wishes I didn’t know about it.

Excellent bed & breakfast in Sedona

by TripAdvisor Member PN1

We returned to the Creekside Inn this spring after having stayed there a few years ago, and were glad to find it just as restful and well-run as it was before.

Sedona has a lot of well-rated lodgings, and we probably also would have been impressed with other hotels or even bed & breakfasts, but this inn had so much going for it the first time we visited that we decided to stick with a known (and positive) quantity. A few of the main draws:

Location:

The inn is very close to downtown Sedona, yet is on a relatively quiet side-road, not on the "main drag". So for folks who like the (very, very touristy) main strip of downtown Sedona, it's a 5-minute drive away. For folks like us who want a peaceful, quiet place that's close to all the best hiking spots in the Sedona area, it's also a perfect location. And it happens to be right next to Oak Creek, which in the Sedona area is prime real estate, probably because the creek, in the midst of desert-like red-rock country, has an oasis-like quality.

Grounds:

Several lawns on different levels, connected by short paths, make for a pleasant place to relax at the end of the day. You can also walk down the paths past multiple interlaced brooks that join the main flow of Oak Creek. Mark and Tammy have done a nice job on a lot of the details that aren't strictly necessary but that contribute to the charm of the place: stone benches and a swingseat to sit on; rock borders; etc.

Hosts:

Mark and Tammy have put a lot of work into their business, but they still take time to talk with guests, and they're friendly, down-to-earth people. They're knowledgeable (and straightforward, which is not always the case) about which local restaurants are good, other local attractions, and so on. It was very interesting to talk with Mark about his background, how they entered the business, plans for the future, and so on; and he somehow is relaxed and finds time to chat despite all the pressures of a business. They're also helpful (e.g. volunteered to make dinner reservations for us when we arrived, when we had just been assuming we'd do it ourselves). The inn is a business, of course, but somehow they manage to make it seem that they're not solely about the business aspect of it.

Inn:

The inn itself is well-maintained and appointed inside, with a lot of attention to details. There's a living room with fireplace, bookshelves and music which would be a fine place to spend a rainy afternoon without feeling trapped in one's room. A nice porch in back overlooks the lawn above Oak Creek. Antique furniture, clean and charming rooms with character, etc. -- a perfect inn: not the bland generic features of a hotel, but neither the day-to-day ordinariness of a typical house or home.

Breakfast:

Probably no review would be complete without mentioning Tammy's breakfasts. We had been curious to see whether she still served her great baked pears -- and were glad to find that she does. She does a great job not only on the breakfast but also on the presentation.

Bottom line:

A charming, peaceful place to stay in Sedona, with nice hosts, and a place that we hope to return to.

Romantic Little Hideaway

Tammy and Mark provide a beautiful and relaxing setting in a GREAT B&B hidden away from the main road, yet still close enough to walk to some fantastic art galleries. The morning breakfasts were delicious and served in a charming setting overlooking the Creek and lush landscape. The coffee was really great, too! The grounds are lovely and provide a serene atmosphere. My boyfriend and I wanted a place to relax and enjoy some down time and this was the perfect place to do it.
The room was very charming and the bed was super comfortable. We especially enjoyed the huge jacuzzi tub!! I wish we could have stayed longer and we definitely plan to return to enjoy the Inn again. I am recommending this beautiful, romantic getaway to my sister and her husband.
Tammy and Mark were hospitable and gave us great information on what to do and what to see in Sedonda. I would highly recommend this B&B for some romance, relaxation and a really great time!!
Thanks Tammy and Mark, we can't wait to come back...

Greatly disappointed

For my husband's birthday and for Valentine's day, I took him to the Creekside Inn at Sedona for a little get away. I reserved one of the more expensive guest rooms (the Creekview suite) for a Saturday night. When making the reservation, I inquired about the breakfast. I informed Mr. Charlesworth that I was a bit of a finiky eater and asked that if I requested a particular breakfast if they could accomodate me. He simply stated without hesitation that it wouldn't be a problem whatsoever and they would be happy to do that for me. He asked that I mention it upon check-in.
Once we arrived and checked in, I informed him that I was the finiky one and that if possible, some breakfast potatoes and eggs would be greatly appreciated. He said again, that shouldn't be a problem, but this time with a bit of a snicker. The next morning, we woke up and went to the dining area for some breakfast. Sure enough, it was some french cuisine (which, not only did I dislike, my husband thought it medicore. And he likes just about everything). I asked about the very simple breakfast that I had mentioned and with another snicker they said that this is what they were serving. I'd like to mention, we were the ONLY ones staying there that night. Every other room was unoccupied and we were the only ones that they were serving breakfast to.
I figured if I was paying $265 +tax a night, that making an egg and a potato for me was a very reasonable request. But the addition of making me feel ridicuolos for asking is what made the whole experience very disappointing.
Coming home, I had very anxious friends who were wondering about our night and if The Creekside Inn came well recommeded. I informed them of our experience and they thought it was quite absurd how I/we were treated. I was hoping for a different experience. We would have made it a yearly visit.

Exquisite

My honey and I spent a long weekend at Creekside Inn, a romantic bed and breakfast in Sedona, AZ. It surely wasn't long enough. With a view of the flowing water of Oak Creek from our private porch we couldn't have been more at ease. I felt as if we went back in time to the Victorian Era with nothing but royal treatment from Mark and Tammy. Upon awakening each morning, I was excited to sink my teeth into the delicious homemade breakfast served. To top it off, I drank my morning tea from the most equisite china while overlooking the creek. Within a 2 mile radius we found some of the most delicious restaurants to have our evening feast, and then quickly returned to our enchanting paradise (our room). I highly recommend this elegant place for two love birds, but even if you are going solo, it is the perfect atmosphere to truly find and nurture yourself with elegance and beauty. (and of course food)!

Comments