Grace's Secret Garden B&B

1240 Jacks Canyon Road, Sedona, Arizona, 86351, United States

More about Grace's Secret Garden B&B

Grace's is great!

My husband, his father and step-mother and I stayed at Grace's Secret Garden for three delightful nights. We loved everything about it. We all thought that it was the perfect place to enjoy the serenity and beauty of the Red Rock Country. The food was very good and Grace made us feel right at home. Grace was very helpful and gave us lots of good advice and suggestions about things to do in Sedona area. The views are beautiful from her yard!

Great experience for French Travelers

As French customers, we can confirm that it is a wonderful experience to stay at Grace's Secret Garden. Great view, marvelous breakfast (especially the banana muffins!), Grace's smile and great hospitality. Thank you again.

loved Graces

My wife and I loved staying with Grace.The food,attention, rooms and view was great.We added an extra night to our visit to enjoy Sedona and Grace's Secret Garden.We would go back in a flash. Mickey and Terri

Grace is full of warmth

by TripAdvisor Member chriscal

We just came back from spending 2 nights at Grace's and can't imagine a kinder, warmer person. There were five of us and we had the whole house- it was like having a home away from home. Grace's food was delicious and she made a reservation at the best italian restaurant for us. The house was immaculate, beautifully decorated, the beds were comfy and the view was beautiful. We all enjoyed talking to Grace and her sister- We felt like we had known her forever. If in Sedona, stay at Grace's!

Grace's Splendid Garden

by TripAdvisor Member CaliforniaKane

Grace and her secret garden exceeded our expectations in every way. Her personal hospitality made each guest feel special. Our 3 nights were comfortable and relaxing. Each day brought a new home cooked delight. The service was outstanding.
Thank You Grace.

Superb hospitality, accommodations, food and R&R at Grace's Secret Garden

Our family thoroughly enjoyed a three day stay at Grace's Secret Garden in Sedona, AZ. What a wonderful place! The warm hospitality, fine accommodations, cleanliness, fabulous full breakfasts and homemade afternoon treats, wonderful views and grounds, proximity to hiking and biking trails (great location), and the lovely, peaceful veranda and garden were an oasis for us. Grace was a perfect hostess and helpful regarding information about the area, also. We did not want to leave, but we certainly shall return! (There are many great restaurants in the area, but The Cowboy Club is unique for the experience of local fare--fried cactus and rattlesnake on the menu.)

What a wonderful visit

From the moment we arrived at Grace's Secret Garden, Grace made us feel so welcome! She spent time with us planning our hikes and Sedona excursions. Her breakfast's were out-of-this-world good. Everything about our stay was wonderful!

superb vacation spot

Grace's Secret Garden is a Superb Vacation Spot! The views are terrific in a quiet location but still near to hiking, gourmet restaurants and shopping of Sedona. Grace's hospitality is unsurpassed -- she told us all about the area on our first visit to Sedona and we were able to fit in all we wanted to do during our short stay.

The best part is the breakfasts -- fresh fruit, scones, muffins and wonderful breakfast dishes. We were well fueled for our day's activities.

Absolutely wonderful! Grace made us feel like family!

by TripAdvisor Member Icon_For_Travel

What can I say! Scrumptious breakfast, gorgeous view, beautiful and serene environment. The garden is delighful and relaxing for afternoon or evening tea with scones or oatmeal cookies. The beds are the best! We had a great night's sleep! We took our daughter and son-in-law for their 1st B&B experience. Although leary at first, they quickly became a fan of Grace and still say what a sweet lady and wonderful time they had. They want to come back!!

I am a travel agent and have stayed in a lot of places in Sedona over the regular visits we make there. I don't think I'll look any further!!

Information Plaque at the entranceInformation Plaque at the entrance

This is on Broken Arrow trailThis is on Broken Arrow trail

BAlance rocks on pinnacleBAlance rocks on pinnacle

Grenn jeep for more rugged tripsGrenn jeep for more rugged trips

Hints for Sedona (Arizona) accomm and tours

by robinfromsydney

I will be in the Village of Oak Creek Sedona (Arizona) from 17 Sept - 26 Sept and need a recommendation of a good, cheap hotel and good value tours that will include Grand Canyon, Monument Valley, Four Corners, Canyon de Chelly and the Hopi Mesas. Does anyone have experience in this area? I don't want to self-drive - on my own and wrong side of the road for me !!!

by zuriga

Try www.pinkjeeptours.com. They've been around for years and are very reliable. It's a beautiful area and you will be religious when you leave if you aren't now. :-) Those red rocks just are amazing!

by MikePinTucson

I agree with lindasued about Sky Ranch Lodge. We have stayed there twice and would go back again. Their website includes links to companies that do tours to the Grand Canyon. I don't know about Monument Valley / Canyon de Chelly tours.

Sky Ranch is also within walking distance of the airport cafe. Good breakfasts at very reasonable prices.

The Pink Jeep Broken Arrow tour is the most popular. It is pricey, but well worth it. The guides are very informative about the area's geology.

Here's one tour from Sedona to Monument Valley:
www.greatventures.com/tours.aspx?id=8

Just a note - that one will be a long day (12 hours) - it's some distance away from Sedona

by goodfish

I just took another look at the website for the tour company I sent you and they offer Grand Canyon and Hopi tours too. We stayed at the Matterhorn Inn last we were in Sedona and thought it was great. It's not plush but nice and very clean, had very large rooms and a nice view of the red rocks from our balcony. Trip Advisor is listing it in the $138 range but check internet deals and such.

I'm curious what you want to see in 4 Corners? The actual place, where the 4 states come together, isn't worth the very long trip. It's probably much too late in the game for booking any overnight tours at the Grand Canyon but I'd sure try - it's well worth more than just a day trip. Will let you know if I see anything that's for more than 1 day.

Robin, here's one that does Canyon De Chelly from Sedona:

This is another very long day (6AM - 9PM) and it's expensive because of the distance.

by robinfromsydney

Thank you so much for your replies, I do appreciate them as I am very new to this travelling alone thingy. I'm going to be very serendipitous about some of my plans and see what happens when I get there! In September I'm guessing that booking may not be of such improtance. Thank you again. Robin

by jeffreyfrog

Hi. My friend went to Sedona for a tour last month. He said he only spent a little money, including the tour and the hotel. I'm just not sure what's the hotel's name. Here's the site where he got the package tour. This might help you enjoy your tour at Sedona. Have a Great Day!

Comments