1800 West Highway 89A, Sedona, Arizona, 86336, United States

Orbitz.com Booking.com Priceline.com

• KKVegas's Profile Photo

Clean hotel and helpful staff

We stayed here for one night while in Sedona. We would have stayed another night, but they had no availability. The room was clean and the man at the desk was very nice and helpful. He recommended several restaurants and was honest in his assessment of them. The room was clean and quiet and the beds were new and so comfortable! This was the nicest bed I've slept in at a hotel. They offered a continental breakfast, which was surprisingly good. Not only did they have the usual (cereal, bagels and english muffins) they also had french toast sticks (which my boys loved but I didn't try) and sausage patties, which I've never seen at a continental breakfast before. The pool was a little small and near the office, so it didn't seem very private, but it was still nice and clean.

Directions: Located on Hwy 89A, located a few miles away from the crowds of Uptown Sedona

More about Hampton Inn Sedona

Great Service

I was in Sedona for almost a week on a business trip and stayed at the Hampton Inn. I was very impressed with the service and the friendliness of the staff. There was some construction going on while I was there, but that didn't change the experience I had while there. The continental breakfast was nice and more than I'd expected. I would definitely stay at the Hampton again.

Good Stay

by TripAdvisor Member brookswint

I stayed here for one night on May 21st and had a pretty enjoyable stay. I am an employee at another Hilton-branded hotel so I am very familiar with all the amenities that are offered at Hampton Inns.

I would say that the exterior of the building is very nice an charming and fits in to the natural surroundings very well. The lobby and breakfast area are pretty typical of a Hampton, especially of a Hampton Inn that is in Arizona (the usual Southwest motif). The service provided from the desk is very friendly, in fact almost too friendly if that is possible. Being a small property the front desk agents can affored to be more personable with guests without being interuppted by a phone call or guests waiting to check in.

The room we were is was average and a bit worn, but nonetheless still comfortable. All the typical amenities were present: mini-fridge, microwave, coffee maker, etc.

My only real complaints are for the pool, "business center", and the lack of a fitness center. The pool was quite dirty and the spa was not working. Obviously this was not a priority for maintenace. The "business center" is just a computer in the breakfast area. It is not private at all since it is right in the middle. I did not use the computer, however.

Overall, this is a pretty decent place to stay when in Sedona. It is in a good area of town and if I ever head back to Sedona I will probably stay here again.

Super Friendly Staff

by TripAdvisor Member sshuttle

We stayed here for three nights while visiting Sedona. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The hotel was well situated. It was a very short drive to uptown and an easy start point for all of our "adventures." The room was very clean and the bathroom was large. The pool area was nice and the spa was large. The breakfast was nice and they had great "grab and go" bags for people who didn't want to spend time eating breakfast. It's a small hotel so you could park close to your room. My only complaint was we had a west facing room and it got very hot and the air conditioner had a hard time keeping up. I would ask for a north or south facing room to resolve that problem.

Fantastic

My wife and I have just returned from holidaying in the USA. For seven nights we stayed at this hotel. I'd already read reveiws, but everythig exceeded expectations. On arrival we were given the only room with a balcony which was a bonus. The staff, particularly BJ and Steve were all extremely friendly and helpful. The people in housekeeping kept the room and the rest of the hotel very clean and tidy.
Although we don't normally travel more than once to the same locatiion for holidays, I'm sure that we'll return to Sedona and the Hampton Inn.

Wonderful week-end! We will be back!

by TripAdvisor Member magnum230

We celebrated my in-laws 50th wedding anniversary and B.J. and the staff were fantastic! They went above and beyond our expectations. Friendly and helpful with everyone in our large group. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. Love those new beds! Thanks for everything!!

Fantastic Hampton!

by TripAdvisor Member Indiana63

My husband, our granddaughter, and myself spent four nights at Sedona Hampton in early August. This was our second stay at this hotel and the service, staff, and accomodations were excellent. Our room was clean, well appointed, and comfortable. B.J., as before, goes out of her way to make certain all is well with her guests. Rest of staff does an excellent job also. Great place to stay!

Excellent Value

by TripAdvisor Member sh9800

We only stayed at the HI one night, but really enjoyed ourselves. Rooms are a good size, beds are very comfortable. Good buffet breakfast. Very friendly hotel staff that can offer/arrange quite a lot for you to do in Sedona. Would definitely recommend.

Great Value

by TripAdvisor Member UTSkier

EXCELLENT little hotel. I've stayed here several times for multiple days and have no desire to venture elsewhere. Great breakfast, friendly staff and rennovated, clean rooms.

Ditto!

by TripAdvisor Member poofdaddy

My wife and I were also pleased with the friendly staff and good location of the hotel. They had a really good breakfast and kept everything nice and neat.

Comments