Hilton Sedona Resort And Spa

Hilton Sedona Resort and Spa
Expedia.com Booking.com amextravel.com

Costs 57% more than similarly rated 3.5 star hotels

• deborahwheeler1's Profile Photo

Full service spa and golf resort.

Scenic Sedona and the Hilton Sedona Golf Resort and Spa

Sedona is one of my favorite places in the world and the Hilton Sedona Golf Resort and Spa puts you close to some of the most beautiful scenery on the planet. The Sedona Hilton is located in The Village of Oak Creek, just outside the main Sedona downtown area. This small, compact city on the edge of Sedona puts you close to the major sights, but far enough to escape into tranquility. At the Hilton Sedona Golf Resort and Spa you can dine in one of the restaurants, order drinks by the pool, or melt into a massage in the spa. Enjoy meals at The Grille at ShadowRock, dine on the Outdoor Fireside Patio featuring stunning views of the Sedona landscape, or nosh at the Blue Water Café. The ShadowRock Bar, located in the Restaurant also offers a selection of food and tempting refreshments including small batch tequilas and vintage wines. Guests can also enjoy golf at the Championship Golf Course Fairways or the nearby Village of Oak Creek Country Club Golf Course located less than 1 mile from the Hilton Sedona Resort and Spa. This destination resort offers all the luxuries that tempt visitors. Travelers coming to Sedona will want to book a stay at the resort and then venture from there to see all that the area has to offer. As Sedona's only Full Service Spa and Golf Resort, guests will find all the amenities and comforts they need. Every guest room and suite offers a fireplace, private patio or balcony, and microwave. The resort is also pet friendly and welcomes Fido with a treat and comfy doggie bedding. The Hilton Sedona’s lovely grounds tempt you to linger over dinner and drinks, lounge poolside, and relax at the spa, but it is the surrounding country that beckons. Have the concierge book a tour, tee time, or sightseeing day for you, then follow up with a massage and delicious dining. What could be better?

The Hilton Sedona Golf Resort and Spa reservations can be made at 877-2REDROCK (1.877.273.3762) or online at http://www.hiltonsedonaresort.com/?page=home.

• cjg1's Profile Photo

A Suite with a View

The Hilton was definitely the best choice for our Sedona stay. OMG...it was absolutely perfect in every way. We arrived early and a bit tired from our drive from the Grand Canyon. We were thankfully able to check in early to our room. We booked a one bedroom suite with a King bed. The room was insane. It had a seperate living room with a large couch, table, TV and a fireplace. The bedroom was quite large with a comfortable king sized bed, TV and desk. The bathroom was a nice size with some robes and tolietries. The best part was the balcony that had an amazing view of the Red Rocks.

The resort itself was incredible with three beautiful swimming pools, gold, a spa, driving range and restuarant. We especially enjoyed the cascades pool and the spa.

We had an incredibleyet relaxing stay at the resort and the staff couldn't have been nicer. I would definitely stay here again.

Unique Quality: The red rock and nature views are unvbelievable. The resort is so relaxing and gives off such a calm energy that it is impossible not to unwind and relax.

• magdalena2007's Profile Photo

Wonderful experience

Very relaxing atmosphere and the staff is very helpful. I was there during the off season so there weren’t that many people. During the high season it probably gets a lot more hectic.

Overall I was very please

Directions: I got lost driving there, so I would rather not give directions :)

• ClariceStarling's Profile Photo

Hilton Sedona Resort and Spa

I enjoyed my stay at the Hilton Sedona Resort and Spa and I would recommend it to anyone staying in the Sedona area. It is actually located in the Village of Oak Creek, just off Highway 179 as you are driving into town from the south. It is about a 15-minute drive into the heart of Sedona, which I preferred as it kept me out of the main hustle and bustle of tourists and traffic. The hotel, which appears to be made in Southwestern-style adobe, looked quite new and the facilities were all clean and well maintained. The grounds were also nicely landscaped. The hotel has two swimming pools and hot tubs and it is adjacent to a luxurious spa and golf resort. I believe all of the rooms offer fireplaces and balconies. My only concern was that the room was a little small for two of us (sleeping in two queen beds) and there was not an additional mirror or vanity space for one of us to be getting ready while the other was using the bathroom. I requested a room with red rock views and this was accomodated with no hassles. We also had a minor maintenance concern and the maintenance staff addressed the issue in less then five minutes. Overall, I was very pleased with my experience.

Directions: Located just off of Highway 179 as you enter the Village of Oak Creek. It will be one of the very first buildings you see as you drive into town from the south.

More about Hilton Sedona Resort And Spa

Great family hotel

by TripAdvisor Member Getzmrt

The Hilton Sedona was very comfortable and the staff were great. We really enjoyed the pool in the afternoon. We did not count on the traffic driving into Sedona. You have to allow 20-30 minutes to get uptown.

Wonderful Resort

by TripAdvisor Member LisaBee

We stayed at the Hilton Sedona April 9th & 10th. It is a beautiful fairly new (5 years?) hotel with wonderfully landscaped grounds and lovely interiors which were all extremely well maintained. It is set in off the main drag, yet very convenient to everything! (Supermarket 1 block away for buying bottled water and any other thing one could need or desire). We had a red rock view (which is something many other area hotels would not guarantee - but the Hilton does) which was spectacular (of Bell Rock). Our King suite was beautiful with a lovely furniture & a gas fireplace. We found the staff to be extremely helpful, especially Daniel at the front desk. The gym was one of the best I've been to and it was a nominal fee of $10 for all in our room (something other resorts often charge up to $25 per person for). I'm so glad I chose the Hilton (after researching others)... it helped make our stay in this magical part of our country that much more wonderful!

Beauty, Service, and Comfort

by TripAdvisor Member Applejax

I stayed at a spacious 1BR suite at the Hilton on Nov 20. It was a great experience, as the complex is very well maintained. The location provides great views of the red rocks, although outside of the center.
The concierge was helpful in making restaurant recommendations and the kitchenette was fully equipped. The only negative was that our room was right by the exit staircase so I kept waking up at the loud opening/closing of the staircase door. The resort could use more elevators, but otherwise I would definitely stay again.

Great Family Place

What a great place to stay with kids. Large suites at a reasonable price, with everything you need at your disposal (concierge, inroom movies, spa, pools, room service), including a friendly helpful staff.
Although it's outside of Sedona proper, it's placed among the beautiful red rocks, close to lots of hikes, good resteraunts, and Sedona is only 10 minutes away. Our favorite place to stay in Sedona when we travel with the kids.

Not impressed

by TripAdvisor Member MJASAZ

I was not very impressed with this hotel at all. We were put on the second floor and we could hear the people above us walking around, closing doors, and most annoyingly opening/closing their sliding deck door. The room was not clean (I won't get into any details)- this was unacceptable. And we had to pay an additional fee to use the gym which I think is ridiculous - unfortunately most hotels do this now. On a good note, the front desk and the concierge were very pleasant. But next time we visit Sedona, we will stay elsewhere.

Terrible Spa!

My girlfriends and I recently spent an entire afternoon at the Hilton Spa and were very disappointed with our experience. While most of us were pleased with our treatment (except for the manicure and pedicure), we all agreed that the spa itself was extremely overpriced for the amenities and services provided. The staff wasn't friendly or helpful, if they were available at all. We were unable to get a glass of water pool-side or even a small meal period. The robes were thin and scratchy as were the towels. There was very little attention to detail throughout. Had I not been paying high end prices I might not have been so disappointed with the quality of my surroundings, but when you go to a resort with a reputation like that of the Hilton, you expect more. To top it all off, we decided to grab a quick bite to eat at the hotel restaurant....this was a disaster. Again, what service we did receive was very slow and unimpressive. My group, along with other tables who were seated on the patio had to repeatedly get up and search out a restaurant employee. I myself will definitley not return, nor will I recommend this spa or restaurant to anyone I know.

Comments