Value Score No Data
Good For Business
Website says: Business Closed!
slightly funky older hotel/motel - short walk to the Uptown Sedona area, adequate accomodations, and not as expensive as other places. Definitely not luxury accomodations, more of a mom & pop motel. No restaurant or lobby.
Unique Quality: yes, there were irises blooming, even in November!
Directions: driving north on 89A it's easy to miss the left fork where Jordan Road starts. You can also take the next left on Apple Ave, (which is sort of a switchback just before the Best Western) go up the hill and take the second right onto Jordan Road.
Popular Hotels in Sedona
301 L'Auberge Lane, Sedona
525 Boynton Canyon Rd., Sedona
35 Hozoni Drive, Sedona
6626 Highway 179, Sedona
Explore the World
- IP Casino Resort Spa - Biloxi
- Sun Beach Resort - All Inclusive
- Budget Suites Of America Irving
- Four Seasons Costa Rica
- Lovers Key Beach Club and Resort
- Gaido's Seaside Inn
- Chatsworth House Hotel
- Grand China Princess Hotel
- Motel sur la Colline St-Faustin, PQ
- Cedar Lodge
- The St. Regis Bali Resort
- Sugar Beach Resort
- Best Value Inn Extended Stay - Tucker
- Hotel du Vin York