Sedona Hotels

Our Members Say

• SedonaDee profile photo SedonaDee
  • Reviews: 57

Easiest Way to Make Sedona Lodging Reservation: Sedona Central Reservations

Sedona Central Reservations is by far the easiest and best way to make lodging and tour reservations for Sedona. I used to work for this company over 4 years ago now, and I know for a fact it is still a superb, personalized, and FREE service. It works like a travel company by not charging you to make reservations, but is only for the local area, including Sedona, Cottonwood, Camp Verde, and the Grand Canyon.

The folks you'll talk to at Sedona Central Reservations are all local Sedona-ites and really know the properties from luxury resorts to bargain hotel rooms. They know which hotels/B&B's/resorts are offering specials; which allow pets; which have pools or views; which are the most romantic; and, which have rooms that provide for disabilities. Just give them a call, tell them your price range and what you have in mind for lodging. They will then give you two, three, or more of the best options to choose from. Sometimes, they need to call you back after doing some research. On busy tourist weekends, the hotels make them aware if they have any vacancies. It keeps you from making a lot of phone calls.

Also, they'll book your jeep, balloon, or train ride, among many other options- again at NO cost to you.

Be sure to start at their website below and you can see photos of lodging establishments, rooms, amenities, before you call. It will give you a better feel for what Sedona offers and the price ranges. Specials and packages can also by found by calling them or going to the website. They deal with almost every hotel, B&B, resort, and tour company in Sedona. Then, give them a jingle and they'll take care of the rest. You may also email them, if you prefer. They really do answer! It's a wonderful service!

• Opinion of Price: N/A
  • Related to: Seniors, Travel with Pets, Disabilities
  • Written June 1, 2008

• KKVegas profile photo KKVegas
  • Reviews: 3

1 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Holiday Inn Express Sedona: Worst hotel ever!

We stayed here for one night was were so disappointed! This was the worst hotel I ever stayed at! When we got into our room, the first thing we noticed was that the toilet wouldn't flush, which was awful because we'd just gotten through a five-hour car ride to get there. The room was awful - stained ceiling from prior roof leak, a window that the screen had been bent and falling out, and the bathroom was very small and not too clean. The mirror in the room was disgustingly filty as was the refrigerator. When we went to bed, we started to itch like there was bed bugs in one of the beds, so 4 of us slept in the other bed. The air conditioner was so loud we could hardly sleep at all, and then to top it off, the hotel was so loud with cars and parking lot repairs that we barely slept a wink all night. I would never recommend this place to anyone, nor would I stay here again. It was surprisingly horrible for a Holiday Inn hotel. The only good thing I can say is that the continental breakfast was decent. They had an indoor pool that was very small.

Dirty, loud and disgusting all around.

• Opinion of Price: about average
  • Related to: Family Travel, Arts and Culture
  • Written August 28, 2006

• loving1 profile photo loving1
  • Reviews: 5

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Healing Center of Arizona: Sedona's most metaphysical place to stay

Absolutely loved it ! Peaceful retreat center , intimate, non-judgmental, gentle staff and owner, close to town but secluded away from the tourist areas. You have run of the center and may come and go as you wish. Near the creek for swimming,hiking trails right out the front door, economical for singles and couples, also hosts small groups for retreats and classes. A potpourri of therapies available.

Outdoor hot tub under the stars in the forest. Sauna and steam bath. Floatation tank for an out of body experience. Meditation dome and pyramid to amplify meditations and dreams. Vortex of energy in the dining room. In the middle of the forest with fantastic views of the mountains all around, some 7000 feet high and they are red rocks! Full of crystals.
Open kitchen and bathrooms with gardens in them. Only four guest rooms, but they are decorated in unique themes. Swimming is in nearby Oak Creek, where the owner-builder, John Paul, learned to swim.

• Opinion of Price: least expensive
  • Related to: Budget Travel, Romantic Travel and Honeymoons, Women's Travel
  • Written August 4, 2005

Healing Center of Arizona

• Karnubawax profile photo Karnubawax
  • Reviews: 280

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

White House Inn: Budget accomodations in Sedona???

Okay, technically the White House Inn is in West Sedona, about 2 or 3 miles from the Y. Trust me, it's OK.

So, you go ahead and look at the booking sites at Sedona motels, and then call me a liar when I tell you that this place was only $46 (+ tax) a nite! In late April!

The Enchantment Resort, it's not. There's no pool, no masseuse, no resident witch doctor. But you do get a comfy room, TV, good shower, and, if you're on the second floor, a view of Coffee Pot Rock. Laundry facilities are also available (a big plus, as there are no laundromats in Sedona). If there's one criticism I'd make, it's that the walls are kind of thin. But at this price, you can't beat it - especially in pricey Sedona!

I would make reservations for the weekend if you're going in high season. Ask for a second floor room if possible.

• Opinion of Price: less expensive than average
  • Written May 20, 2005
Tip Photo

• deecat profile photo deecat
  • Reviews: 2520

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

McCormick Ranch in Scottsdale: Great Place to Vacation in Scottsdale

When we visited Sedona, we came from Scottsdale, Arizona where we had attended a wedding. While in Scottsdale, we stayed in a townhouse villa in the large complex called McCormick Ranch. Once again, we found out about it by looking in the classified section of The Chicago Tribune.

We shared the townhouse with friends of ours (Leslie and Jim Nelson) who were also attending the wedding. It was a two bedroom, two bath place with a huge kitchen, living/dining room combination, washer/dryer and screened-in patio right next to the pool (and when I say "right next to", I mean it!)

It was on the main drag and so we could walk most everywhere to shop. We had rented a car, so we went out and about also.

The enclosed, screened patio was really great. We could slip out the door and practically fall into the pool, even at night.

Having the washer/dryer right in the villa really made it nice. We laughed so hard when we first arrived and saw our master bedroom with a four-poster log bed with spurs and a lasso!!

The photo is of Allan and our friend Jim in the pool outside our screen-in patio at McCormick Ranch Complex in Scottsdale

• Opinion of Price: N/A
  • Related to: Adventure Travel
  • Written December 15, 2004

Allan and Jim at our pool at McCormick Ranch

• ThisQueenBee profile photo ThisQueenBee
  • Reviews: 14
The Red Garter Bed & Bakery: Planning on the Grand Canyon?

I first stayed here on the day Frank Sinatra died. An odd way to remember something, I know, but I certainly do remember it.

The in your face moment I refer to on the intro to this page came for me when I guided my wandering mom here several years after her initial protesting of one of my "crazy" spontaneous trips.

Note that you might pay over $80 depending on what room you stay in and when you make the reservation.

Tip: The last minute + website rates are drastically reduced.

_

This place is in Williams, Arizona. Right near the Grand Canyon, across from a train station with (but with only 2 daily non-interruptive departures) on Route 66, with great food. And it's an old brothel! What more could you want? An amazing owner that you'll never forget with stories to spare? Not a problem. Ask for John.

_

• Opinion of Price: less expensive than average
  • Written June 27, 2003

Get your kicks...at the Red Garter

• Pavlik_NL profile photo Pavlik_NL
  • Reviews: 3267

Sedona offers relatively...

Sedona offers relatively little hotel, motel and other stayingpossibilities. The ones that are there are again relatively expensive and luxureous. However, the area can be easily reached from Flagstaff, that holds a wide range of accomodations to spend the night.

• Opinion of Price:
  • Written September 8, 2002
Tip Photo

• thechels profile photo thechels
  • Reviews: 65

The Living Waters and various places: Sedona is full of wonderful...

Sedona is full of wonderful places to stay, the simpler the more refreshing. Bed and breakfasts are a pleasant way to go. Retreats are great, too :-Þ
Camping in Sedona is terrific, the ground is great and the views are awe inspiring.
One night stays, depending are where you go can be kinda costly. I would spring for 100$-150$/night. Of course the campgrounds are alot cheaper. The developed campgrounds are about 20$/night.

My ALL TIME FAVORITE RETREAT DESTINATION is located very near Sedona, known as The "Living Waters Retreat". AWESOME AND VERY AFFORDABLE.... INCLUDES 3 DELICIOUS MEALS/DAY... and unlimited drinks and fruit type snacks available in the cafeteria 24 hours a day. A terrific little prayer garden, chapel, oak creek, fishing pond, etc.
This is a "sacred" place to me and many that go here... no tv's, etc... to disturb the mind... personal retreats, couples retreats, and church (christian) retreats for all types of groups, are among some of the themes of this beautiful and very lush "oasis" in the desert. The staff is PHENOMENAL and stand ready to assist you in just about anyway.. they really are a blessed staff of people. There are "quiet please people meditating signs" placed, to remind people of God's presence....much more detailed info., and great pics can be found by searching the internet... May God's peace guide you if you choose to enjoy this beautiful paradise in the desert.
(Personally, I have attended women's retreats, personal retreats, and a couples retreat here; and can honestly recommend no better place to heal, discover, remember, and/or covet your Faith in The Almighty!)

Sedona is known around the globe for being one of the places in the world a "spiritual" kind of "vortex" can be found. This sets a stage for many little "new-age" shops. It also has a couple of great timeshare resorts if your into the timeshare opportunities... they ARE GREAT!!! (5 star resorts) I personally have checked them out myself, my partner at the time however was not so enthusiastic.

Surrounded by a cool breeze and lots of shady trees the shopping area (a mile or so) is "formed" so that you can walk around and enjoy the eclectic shopping environment.

• Opinion of Price: more expensive than average
  • Written August 25, 2002

• Light1 profile photo Light1
  • Reviews: 17

Healing Center of Arizona: Healing Center of Arizona

This is a three domed building, private rooms, as well as dormitory sleeping. A vegetarian kitchen, a meditation room with a pyramid you can sit under, a jacuzzi spa, a floatation tank, a sauna, and numerous local therapists of differing modalities on call to serve your holistic needs.

• Opinion of Price: least expensive