Sedona Real Inn

Sedona Real Inn and Suites
Hotels.com Expedia.com Travelocity

Similarly priced and rated as other 3 star hotels

• Yaqui's Profile Photo

Blends into the decor of nature

This was a very lovely Inn. I was very happy with the comfort, décor and cleanliness. It had a mini kitchen with frig, microwave, and coffee pot. It had a really nice 27’ flat screen TV with DVD. They had every morning a really roomy area for a deluxe continental breakfast. I was able to make everyone fresh waffles every morning. The coffee was really good too.

928-282-1414

Directions: Corner of Hwy 89A and Arroyo Pinon Rd.

• erotikryter's Profile Photo

Beautiful Rooms for the Family Travelor

Would highly recommend this property. The staff was friendly, the rooms clean, and the cocierge staff outstanding. They were so helpful in planning our stay with recommendations of activities to do in the area and restaurant tips.

Unique Quality: This hotel is located in the quietier area of West Sedona. All room nights include an extended continental breakfast, pool, jacuzzi, fitness center, flat screen tv, and internet.

Directions: Next to the Relics Restaurant, which also provided the hotel's room service.

More about Sedona Real Inn

Absolutely loved Sedona Real

by TripAdvisor Member Loveano

My husband and I and our four children just returned from a four day trip to Sedona Arizona/Grand Canyon. We stayed at the Sedona Real August 8 through August 10. I have never written a review, good or bad about a hotel but I am compelled to write something about this hotel.

We stayed in a double queen suite, specifically Room 326 where we could see the beautiful Sedona Red Rocks and the swimming pool from our balcony. Our room had two queen beds and a queen-size pull-out bed - comfortably sleeping all six of us! We paid $117.00 a night.

The free continental breakfast was awesome. It is served in a spacious two-room dinning area with an attendant catering to our every request. Choices included bagels, waffles, eggs, breads, juices, fruits, milk and more. We ate so much food each morning that we ended up skipping lunch most days.

And now, the concierge, Craig. I cannot say enough about this guy. He helped us book the Pink Jeep tour (a must if you are in the area). And then he asked me the ages of my children and suggested area attractions that might interest them. Thanks to him, we went to slide rock where we had so much fun that we are still debating who had more fun, I or my two teenage daughters. He even helped us plan our day trip to Grand Canyon, complete with maps and tips as to scenic routes and points of interest. He also reccommended the Javalena restaurant - an excellent Mexican restaurant with great food and great service, though a little pricy.

We came home each night and relaxed in the hotel's swimming pool and heated jacuzzi. They also had a laundry facility that we used our last night there. Our trip to Sedona and our stay here was so memorable, we are already talking about a return trip. When we return, we will DEFINITELY stay at the Sedona Real. I read a lot of reviews about this hotel before I made the reservation. Some of the negative reviews were about noise and on-going construction. I called the hotel before we arrived and was assured that the construction/remodel was long over. And when we got there, it was.

If I could change one small thing about the room in which we stayed, it would be to change the pull-out bed to one that has a thicker mattress. I say my room because I don't know if all the pull-out beds in the entire hotel have the same type mattress.

Sedona Real Inn--not what I expected!

by TripAdvisor Member lesueuj

My husband and I just returned from one week's visit to Sedona, AZ. We stayed the first two nights at the Hyatt Pinion Pointe hotel and were quite pleased with its quality and amenities overall.

We were then scheduled to stay the last three nights of our stay (9/13 - 9/16) at the Sedona Real Inn. We checked out of the Hyatt and into the Sedona Real Inn and upon doing so, were HIGHLY unimpressed and went back to the front desk to see if they could move us to a 1st floor room with a king bed (they gave us a room upstairs with two double beds)--this hotel (really is an outdated "motel") doesn't even have any elevators...

They told us they could move us to a 2nd room on the 1st floor but that it also had just the two double beds but that for the last two nights of our stay, they could move us into a room with a king bed which is what we'd requested from them all along two months ago when we placed our reservation.

After quickly checking out the rest of the facility (it has a very small swimming pool and very tiny hot tub)--the whole property looked like it had been built in the 1950's--we decided to cut our losses and just checked-out of the hotel, not even staying one night at the Sedona Real Inn. Both of the rooms we looked at had funny smells and the old-fashioned air-conditioner in the window type cooling system.

Given that we cherish our vacation time away from home, we decided to spend a bit more on our next hotel and were much happier in the long run. The Sedona Real Inn might be fine for someone on a budget or not expecting much in a motel....

In case you are interested

by Royal63

My cousin is a Real Estate agent in Sedona. If you are interested in checking out the Real Estate market or learning more about Sedona, please feel free to contact Dona Robins at Sedona Real Estate. She is SUPER NICE. Visiting with my cousin since it has been many years since I last saw her. She and her husband have a lovely home in Sedona.
The town is very pretty and should be visited by anyone in the Phoenix or Flagstaff area.

Sedona Realty website-

if you click on agents, click on Dona Robins and you can read her interesting story about how she and her husband ended up in Sedona! Be sure and tell Dona or Sedona Realty you read about them on my Virtual Tourist site. They will be happy to hear this.

Great place!!!

We stayed at the Sedona Real on April 28th. We were in a double queen suite and it was such a beautiful room. Every thing was great! The breakfast was more than we expected and the service was fabulous. All the staff members were so nice and accomodating. The room service was provided by Relic's which had great food and was cost effective since we have two kids. We will back soon I hope.

overly crowded and commercial

by TripAdvisor Member cardonacasa

We stayed in Sedona during "spring break" week in mid April. Although the hotel Sedona Real tried their best to make our stay enjoyable, my husband, myself and our teenage daughters were very disappointed in Sedona. We all said that we have NO desire to go back. We stayed in the Grand Canyon for two nights and had reservations for three nights in Sedona. After one night, we cancelled the third night.

The traffic was terrible. Restaurant waits were one hour plus. The shopping was either cheap souvenier crap or weird, over the top and overpriced artwork. We were expecting a charming 'village", but found a over- commericial sprawl. No charm or warmth.

One plus was a very lovely hike next to a stream about 7 miles north of Sedona. The setting was lovely, but could not be appreciated due to the crowds(and we live in La). Sedona Real Hotel was reasonable, friendly with all rooms large suites and a great continental breakfast.

Good Value

by TripAdvisor Member merf05

We stayed one night at the Sedona Real because we could not get the final night at our B&B (see review of Boots & Saddles). We were satisfied with our stay here. The room was very clean and well equipped. The breakfast was fairly good for a continental style. The pool was a little cool considering it's supposed to be heated. Probably would have felt better if it was in the sun at the time. Rooms are entered from the outside and there was some early morning (4:30 A) noise that woke us up. Overall, this was a good value in a good location and would recommend it to those looking for a hotel in Sedona.

Good for a night

by TripAdvisor Member ThatsAGiven

My family stayed at the Sedona Real Suites for 5 nights in April and I must say by the third night I was looking to leave. We had a smoker on the balcony next to us who would sit out at night smoking butt after butt. I complained to the desk clerk but as long as they were not smoking in the room there was nothing they could do. We had to close the balcony door so the smoke wouldn't drift in. The room had a broken sliding closet door, broken bureau drawer door and smelled musty. The beds and room decor were the silver lining on the hotel along with the great breakfast. There was construction going on from early morning until 4-5 pm. All in all if I couldn't get a room anywhere else in Sedona this would be good for a night. For the money we payed we should have looked into renting a time share property.

Great Place to Stay

by TripAdvisor Member travelfrmaz

We stayed here for 1 night while we went ATV riding and Pink Jeep Touring. This was the best hotel that we have been to in a long time. They were great at the desk with check in and out, and the activites desk was helpful with getting us a last minute Pink Jeep tour. There were four of us and we had a room with two beds and a balcony. It was just beautiful to sit on the balcony at night and look at the light on the Mtn where the Chapel in the Rocks is at. The pool as nice and right below our room. We couldnt hear anything from people swimming. The hot tub was perfect and nice to sit in. The location was great too. We went to Safeway and bought lunches and dinners and brought them back to the room and enjoyed. We never heard the noise from the street or anything while we were there. Couldnt even hear other water running in other rooms next to ours. They are adding more units at this time but that should be done by the end of this year I would think, but even that didnt cause any noise that we could hear.

All in all the rooms are nice and clean, service is wonderful and this is well worth the money spent to enjoy Sedona.

gorgeous red rock is Sedona's real drawgorgeous red rock is Sedona's real draw

Comments