Wishing Well Bed and Breakfast

995 N. Highway 89a, Sedona, Arizona, 86336, United States
Sedona Views Bed and Breakfast
Booking.com

More about Wishing Well Bed and Breakfast

Sedona Views, a great choice!

by TripAdvisor Member SueHuntersvileNC

My husband and I stayed at Sedona Views to celebrate our 20th anniversary. We originally looked into Boots and Saddles due to all the great reviews we had read but then decide to try their new property - Sedona Views. We had never been out west and had never stayed at a Bed and Breakfast so we were unsure of what we were getting into! Everything far exceeded our expectations. Sedona itself is beautiful, and the weather could not have been better during our stay (Oct 27-30). The property was great. The rooms were spotless and all had great views. We really enjoyed the large deck each night. Everything from the great bed to the extra towels and robes along with all the little extras like the fridge and wine opener made it a wonderful stay. Sam, Irith and Candyce make you feel very welcome and all of their expert advise really made our trip a success. The map and suggested route to the Grand Canyon really made it a great experience. Their dinning suggestions were awesome. The breakfast was great, my only disappointment was that we missed several breakfasts due to our early departures, but even on those days we were provided with a bag breakfast that included delicious muffins, fruit, yogart, juice....! They really think of every detail. I had read past reviews and felt that they must be fake since everyone raved about the place. I now know that they were not fake but 100% true. I would highly recommed Sedona Views to anyone considering it. Our trip for our 20th anniversary is one we will never forget! Thanks Sam, Irith and Candyce, I hope to return sometime soon.
Sue & Dean

Sweet Dreams

by TripAdvisor Member KenzUk

We cannot speak highly enough about Sedona Views. The location is absolutely perfect for anyone visiting Sedona who wants a birds eye view of the area with peace and tranquility and the warmest of welcomes thrown in. We stayed in Sweet Dreams and the room gave exactly what the name offered. The hot tub on the deck was fantastic and every single tiny detail has been thought of by Sam, Irith and Candyce (emergency toiletries, hairdryer, iron, belgian chocolates, robes, spa towels, dvd's to borrow, a roaring fire for cold winter nights, candle and lighter on your deck, ducks to bob around the hot tub with you....the list is endless. The breakfast is an experience in itself and sadly due to an early flight we were only able to enjoy one morning of this, but Candyce packed a wonderful breakfast to go for us which we were still enjoying parts of a few days later. Do not miss the wonderful orientation after breakfast as it helped us make the most of every minute we had to spend in the area. We met lovely people at breakfast and out of 3 weeks travelling across the USA I would say the 2 nights in Sedona Views were our absolute highlight

A Wonderfull Experience

by TripAdvisor Member Docops

My wife and I truly enjoyed every aspect of our stay. Our travel was to enjoy a wine blending and bottling experience with friends at Javelina Leap Winery.
The entire trip was perfect! The views, breakfast and the hot tub!
Sam, Irith and Candyce were incredible hosts. We will do it again next year!
Spence & Ann Robbins
Statesville, North Carolina

An outstanding experience and memory!!!!

by TripAdvisor Member tjsgolf1

My Husband and I were guests of Sedona Views for three nights. It was truly one of the most wonderful experiences of our lives. Sam, Irith, and Candyce, were not only warm and wonderful hosts, but also excellent guides. We took a number of beautiful hikes and visited the Grand Canyon, based on their guidance. They are very knowledgeable about the area, and take great pains to share their knowledge and passion with their guests.

Sedona Views was a beautiful venue. We stayed in "Sunrise, Sunset", and it could not have been more perfect. We had a view of the Red Rocks from our private balcony, from the first lights of morning to the magnificent sunsets at night. Our room was warm and inviting, and offered every comfort, from the wonderful bed, to the luxurious robes, the gourmet chocolates, and fine wine glasses.

We will definitely return to Sedona Views, to once again relax, rejuvenate, and reconnect.

The best B&B in Sedona

by TripAdvisor Member clhunter

The room was inviting and the view was to die for. My husband and I took a one night trip for his 29th b'day and didn't want to leave. We especially liked the private spa, drinking wine and looking at the stars was amazing. Sam and Candyse were very nice and friendly and made us feel right at home. We are already planning a trip to come back!!

Absolutely wonderful!

by TripAdvisor Member StephanieLuvs2Travel

My husband and I stayed at Sedona Views Nov. 19-24, 2008 to celebrate our 4th wedding anniversary. It was amazing! We originally tried to book with the owners' other property, Boots and Saddles B and B, and they were full the nights that we were in town. Sam and Irith told us about Sedona Viiews, the sister property, and we are so thankful they did! We stayed 5 nights in the Sunrise, Sunset suite... it was heaven! We enjoyed soaking in our own private hot tub each evening, stargazing from our huge balcony, and waking up to amazing views and scrumptuous breakfast! Sam, Irith and Candyce were all so friendly and helpful... we saw and did things that we would have never done had it not been for their great tips! We hiked Cathedral rock starting at Red Rock Crossing, hot air ballooned with Northern Lights, went to sunset at Airport Mesa, hiked West Fork, and took Sam and Irith's recommended route to the Grand Canyon. We had so much fun, we will defintiely recommend Sedona Views to family and friends!
Also-- I must mention that we originally booked our trip for October; we had a family situation occur that made it impossible to travel on the reserved dates. Sam and Irith worked with us to reschedule our trip. We experienced top notch customer service... thanks so much, Sam, Irith, and Candyce!

Lovely views and delicious breakfasts!

by TripAdvisor Member zona69

We decided to escape the Thanksgiving holiday stress and take a brief and relaxing trip to Sedona. Sedona Views surpassed every expectation. Sam, Irith and Candyce were absolutely delightful and gracious hosts. We felt very welcome from the moment we arrived until leaving, feeling as if we were departing from a visit with dear friends. They are very knowledgeable of the area restaurants and other activities and will even make reservations for you.
The breakfasts were wonderful and provided a welcome departure from the ordinary and mundane. It was so nice to wake up and go downstairs to drink coffee and see what kind of birds would be at the feeders Candyce attends to in the morning. My partner and I also appreciated the afternoon cookies and bottled water provided to guests during our afternoon explorations.
We stayed in the Morning Glory room and loved the view. The room has two walls full of windows looking out over the balcony and Sedona. It was stocked with everything one might need if items are forgotten. The bed was the best ever! Several of the guests were overheard at breakfast commenting on the ever so comfortable beds.
One night we ventured downstairs to view the selection of DVD’s and books available for guests and found several interesting books about the area and local wildlife. Sedona Views was peaceful, quiet, and the perfect place to decompress. I only wish we could have stayed longer!

Amazing Place, Awesome View

by TripAdvisor Member NBCB71

My wife and I spent three nights at Sedona Views in the Morning Glory Room. We initially intended to stay only two nights, but loved the B&B so much that we extended our stay for another night. The room is everything and more that is stated about it on the property website. The three windows facing south give you a magnificent view of the "valley" and Cathedral Rock. The picture posted by zona69 is a wonderful depiction of the view. We were fortunate enough to have clear and sunny skies each day for our view! The hot tub is perfectly located on the deck for privacy and an unobstructed view of the starry skies. We enjoyed it each night there.

Sam and Irith have brought their renowned care and expertise from their other property (Boots & Saddles B&B) to Sedona Views. Travelers to Sedona are the beneficiaries of Sam and Irith's decision to buy and renovate this property. Candyce, the Innkeeper, is wonderful and a true asset. The three of them make your stay very memorable. The breakfasts are not to be missed. For you early birds (like me), coffee is available at 7 a.m. and you can sit on the beautifully landscaped deck or return to your deck to watch the sunrise on Cathedral Rock -- awesome!

We truly looked forward to breakfast with the other guests. It was a time to share adventures and stories. Stephanie and Dana were a true delight. Stephanie does love to travel. They truly enjoyed their hot air balloon experience with Northern Lights even if it meant getting up at 4 a.m.!

Sam and Irith's help in planning our activities was invaluable. We walked/hiked Huckabee Trail (which gives you a good view of the B&B), the trail at Slide Rock State Park and the "climb" to the mesa at Doe Mountain. All were easily manageable. We also went to Red Rock Crossing at Cathedral Rock, a very peaceful and spiritual place. At their suggestion, we ate at two excellent restaurants. I had the signature pecan crusted local trout with dijon cream sauce at the Heartline Cafe. The entree was delicious, the cream sauce was excellent. Our favorite restaurant was Cafe Elote, a creative Mexican restaurant. The chef had just introduced a new sauce for the Carne Asade (grilled grass fed sirloin skirt steak). It was outstanding.

We loved Sedona Views and look forward to coming back. It is first rate from the owners, innkeeper, rooms and view!

Neil

Wish we were back!

by TripAdvisor Member MichelleLosAngeles

Wow, what an amazing time. Not only were we surronded by amazing views the hospitality of Irith, Sam and Candyce was amazing. After the first delicious breakfast Irith spent some time going over things to do in Sedona. This was especially helpful since we were first timers to Sedona and only had a few days to capture everything. The rooms are very modern and cozy each with a private hot tub and fireplace. We are recommending Sedona Views to all our friends and family. We will definitely be back!

Great destination and B & B

by TripAdvisor Member StellaAR

Irith, Sam and Candyse are a winning combination at Sedona Views Bed and Breakfast!

With a life time in the travel business selecting a place for me personally to stay can be a challenge. My friends will tell you that I am "just a bit critical" and I'm not a big fan of B & B's. BUT, Sedona Views was a perfect choice.

Staying a full week and over New Year's was a great end to the year and start for 2009. Not only did Irith, Sam and Candyse give us information daily on all that is Sedona they also invited us to their New Year party with friends from town.

If you have a question about what to do/where to shop/where to eat and what not to do in all those cases these folks are experts. They gave us a map for a day to the Grand Canyon with the best route to avoid crowds. An ice chest was even made available for picnic supplies.

The accommodations were excellent! In the refrigerator they had chilled water bottles for us to take on hikes. If it had rained umbrellas were ready at the door. Breakfast was something to look forward to each day and afternoon snacks were a treat.

It's a great place to call home in Sedona!

Becke