Tempe Hotels

Our Members Say

• flight62 profile photo flight62
  • Reviews: 2

Twin Palms Hotel: Bed Bug Haven

The person that stated this hotel has no bedbugs is probably a company owner or employees asked to write. US Airways puts it's crews here and has received over 1000 complaints in one year. Pictures have been taken and documented. There is mold, mildew, grime and grit everywhere. The furniture looks like something in a 1950-60's funeral home. There are bird cages in the lobby and smelly dogs allowed to roam free in the lobby. This place is unsanitary and should be closed down. DO NOT STAY HERE!!!

• Written July 17, 2010

• backtrees profile photo backtrees

Twin Palms Hotel: Twin Palms

The staff is very friendly. However the rooms could stand a face lift. I came into contact with bed bugs at this hotel. This is nothing I heard, but I experience. I checked my bed, mattress, and room and did not find anything. Apparently I miss something maybe from the carpet, spread, or furniture.
They hotel is pet friendly I like pets, but in a place of business it should be kept to a minimal. Animals are not humans.
Just be very watchful at any hotel.

The staff is very pleasant.

• Written August 25, 2009

• cultureblogger profile photo cultureblogger

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Twin Palms Hotel: Rumors!!

The rumors of bedbugs are absolutely NOT true. Employees of a certain hometown airline that merged with an east-coast company have been posting untrue statements regarding this hotel because they want to get a new hotel contract. Instead of being "adult" about the situation, these ladies and gentlemen make disgusting messes, rip Twin Palms' expensive pillows to shreds, and post nasty comments all over the place. The manager of Twin Palms is extremely kind, accomodating, and detail-oriented. This hotel is family and pet-friendly, super cute and convenient, and I will stay there every time I have the opportunity.

Beautiful exotic birds and a friendly staff.

• Related to: Travel with Pets, Business Travel, Family Travel
  • Written July 28, 2009

• natbug profile photo natbug

Twin Palms Hotel: Gross

I have to stay here because it is the hotel my work provides. It can only describe it as dingy. They have birds in the lobby, kind of weird. The rooms are dated and the carpets are dirty. The pool could be nice, but it was also dirty and the pool furniture was dirty. There are rumors of bed bugs..... they are currently renovating. I asked last time I stayed there for a renovated room and was told all the mattresses on the 6th and 7th floors have been replaced. I always check my mattress for bed bugs and although I found no bed bugs I did find that the hotel had lied to me. My room on the 6th floor had a very old ripped mattress. Overall feeling of hotel is skeezy. The only improvement in my "renovated" 6th floor room was a flat screen TV. This is good if you want a hotel room to watch TV but I tend to want to sleep comfortably in a clean room.

• Written July 14, 2009

• Seboh profile photo Seboh
  • Reviews: 6

3 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Galleria Palms: Nice Executive Stay Apartments

Executive long term stay apartments with mutiple formats; studio, 2 bedrooms or 3 bedrooms, with full kitchen and laundry facilities.

Home feel with nice swimming pool, heated pool, gym, beach volleyball court, indoor basketball court...

• Related to: Family Travel, Business Travel, Work Abroad
  • Written December 26, 2007

• EllenH profile photo EllenH
  • Reviews: 181

3 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Twin Palms Hotel: Across the street from ASU

We chose this hotel when we went for my sons college orientation because it is right across the street from the college and has an free airport shuttle.
The rooms were pretty, the only complaint I had was right off of the elevator was a constant air freshener thing that was nauseating. The staff was not overly friendly but they were bearable. I would stay here again because of its convenience to ASU.

It was hot, 90 degrees in April and they had a very nice swimming pool.

• Written July 5, 2005

our room

• GenIsSoGreat profile photo GenIsSoGreat
  • Reviews: 5

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Appache Terrace: Crashing with your friends is wayyy cooler

We stayed with our friends at their apartment complex....it was adorable, spacious, convenient and so much fun!

Pool...two balconies with a nice view

• Related to: School Holidays