Quality Suites Tempe

1635 North Scottsdale Road, (formerly Extended Stay), Tempe, Arizona, 85281, United States

Orbitz.com Hotels.com Quality Inn

Satisfaction Terrible

Costs 51% less but rated 33% lower than other 3 star hotels

• Basaic's Profile Photo

Great Deal

$61 as of January 2013. I decided to stop at this Quality Inn because i had a coupon which would get me a roome for $61. It looked fairly nice on the outside, and the guy behind the desk was nice enough. Then I went to my room. This was not the room I expected but a two room suite with TVs in the living area and the bedroom. A little kitchem area with a small refrigerator, a microwave and a sink. The TV was nice sized and had 4 HBO Channels. Great deal for $61!! The hotel has 4 rooms for handicapped visitors.

Unique Quality: Two Good Restaurants nearby. Putting green.

• Poor Service Inn

The accommodations were not bad but the service left much to be desired. Upon the return from a trip were my wife had been ill for two days we called the Quality Inn for transportation. My wife had been ill for two days and had not eaten for 11 hours. A wheelchair was needed to move her from the plane to the pick up area. Due to the crowd at the immediate pick up, we were still in the assigned area but down slightly. The van arrived but the driver refused to come to where my wife was sitting with our bags and drove away! A call to the Inn brought the reassurance he was just swinging around and would be right back. He never returned! With my wife's condition deteriorating we took a cab to the Inn where the manager was not interested in listening to me and inststed on questioning how frequently i stayed there and did I know the rate I paid was far less than other airport hotelas charged. I got the impression he was justifying rude and lack of quality service because of the price. Never again and I would suggest any senior betware as well!

Comments