Ramada Inn Tempe at Arizona Mills Mall

TripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Based on 257 reviews
Booking.com Expedia.com

Bed Bug Alert!!!!

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on November 8, 2011

Horrible. This place was dirty and when I arrived home from our stay I started itching like hell and realized that our bed had bugs. I remember my husband was itching and commented that he thought the beds had bugs but I ignored it since I wasn't itching at that time UNTIL I started itching like hell....when we got home (east coast). We are guessing the bugs must have either traveled in our luggage or clothing. Luckily our 11 month old was not harmed. DO NOT STAY HERE AND READ THOSE REVIEWS. We are having to wash our clothes in hot hot water and get our bedroom sprayed.

Unique Quality: Nasty breakfast bar. Worth the money to walk to the Waffle House right in front of the hotel.

Karnubawax's Profile Photo

Ramada Ltd., not bad at all!

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on January 14, 2006

The Ramada Limited was great. Big, spotless room with a firm queen size bed. Desk with internet hookup, good cable TV. There was a pool as well. I think it was $54/night including tax on a weekend in late April. I booked it through Orbitz. It is located on Baseline at I-10 along with some other mid-range chains. According to the guidebooks, this area isn't as scummy as some of the other cheap hotel strips like Van Buren or Apache. I didn't verify this - I have better things to do than search out scummy hotel rows in strange towns thank you very much!

Unique Quality: Best Thing: A Waffle House right in the parking lot!!! Doesn't get any better than that.

Only downside: There's also a cabaret/nightclub in front of the lot and the folks leaving the club were a little noisy, as folks leaving clubs all over the world are. But it certainly wasn't bad enough to keep you up. All in all, a great stay and I'd stay there again.

Nearby Ramada Inn Tempe at Arizona Mills Mall

Ramada Inn Tempe at Arizona Mills Mall

• Tempe Ramada
  • Ramada Inn Tempe At Arizona Mills Mall Hotel Tempe

Address: 1701 W. Baseline Road, I-10 at Baseline, Tempe, Arizona, 85283, United States

1 Photo of Ramada Inn Tempe at Arizona Mills Mall

• Suites
  • Continental Breakfast
  • Free High Speed Internet

Tempe Travel Forum

Need advice about Tempe, Arizona? Visit the Travel Forum for Tempe and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Tempe hotel reviews