Larian Motel Tombstone

410 Fremont St. (Hwy 80), P.O. Box 224, Tombstone, Arizona, 85638, United States

Priceline.com Booking.com

More about Larian Motel Tombstone

Really Nice Place

by TripAdvisor Member Morrisun

We took a short little trip down to Tombstone, and stayed one night at The Larian. It was great! Very clean, well taken care off and Gordon (owner) was so friendly and helpful. It's within walking distance of the main area of Tombstone. We will definitely stay here the next time we go to Tombstone.

The Best Motel in Tombstone

by TripAdvisor Member TucsonTed

The Larian is an excellent Motel in downtown Tombstone, only 1 block from famous Allen Street. Owner / operator, Gordon, is an excellent host. The rooms are always clean and well maintained. You will never be sorry if you book your stay at the Larian Motel.
My wife and I have never been disappointed with our accommodations.

Ted Rissel
Tucson AZ.

Great service / excellent rooms

by TripAdvisor Member Nicholas_Earp

We traveled trough Arizona during the month of July and one of the highpoint of our stay was visiting Tombstone. The atmosphere and service at the Larian Motel did help a lot in achieving our goal : 'Give a couple of cowboys & -girls from Belgium an idea of the old west in Tombstone'.

Gordon , thanks again !!

Nicholas P. Earp
C&W association Tombstone (Belgium)

The Road to Tombstone!

by TripAdvisor Member THPCaptain

My friends and I have just returned from a motorcycle road trip to Tombstone, Arizona...'the town too tough to die'. It was a great trip. I highly recommend it. The best part of course were the accommodations provided by Gordon Anderson at The Larian Motel in Tombstone. The Motel is a classic. There's nothing like having a comfortable room waiting for you at your destination. The rooms are spacious, clean, and decorated of course with a Western Theme. Also, the rooms are all named after characters that lived or died in Tombstone.

By the way, we stayed in several different motels on our journey to Tombstone ( and back ) and none of them, including some chain types could compare to The Larian.

I highly recommend staying at The Larian Motel just one block from the streets that Wyatt, Doc, Virgil, and many others strolled down.

great place to stay

by TripAdvisor Member desertwind

every year I stay at the Larian motel for a week, Why? because it's so peacefull and quiet. Very clean rooms and all you have to do is walk across the street and you are on Allen street. For a successfull vacation or an overnight stay check in at the larian motel. dave Tucson Arizona

Loved the Larian

by TripAdvisor Member BoredinSC

My wife and I stayed at the Larian on Saturday 10/14. Even though the Vietnam Vets Motorcycle reunion was in town, Gordon allowed us to only stay the one night. The room was very clean and comfortable and we completely enjoyed it. The best nights sleep we had on the entire 7 day trip.

fabulous motel

by TripAdvisor Member grez2001

we stayed at the larian in september 2005 and were so impressed at the friendly owner and the clean and pleasant rooms that we have just come back from yet another visit in setember 2006. my wife and i fully intend to call again next year
september 2007. I cannot say enough that will do this motel justice.
fabulous.

Tombstone's Treasure!

by TripAdvisor Member andrade229

We recently stayed at the Larian and it was a wonderful experience. The room was perfect - clean and spacious. The location is great. You can walk everywhere. Gordon, the owner, was awesome. He told us all the best places to eat. When we needed to find a store to buy some batteries, he was gracious enough to find and give us some of his own.

We highly recommend the Larian!!!

Great Stay!!

by TripAdvisor Member the4bells

We were very impressed with The Larian. The rooms are spacious, very clean and the beds are very comfortable including the sleeper sofa. The location is excellent! We had such a
wonderful stay that we would not consider staying any where else but The Larian when visiting Tombstone.
Thanks Gordon for the hospitality!!
The Bell Family