Adobe Rose Inn

Priceline.com Booking.com

More about Adobe Rose Inn

A vacation gem

by TripAdvisor Member jbelle

A stay at the Adobe Rose while in Tucson for the Gem & Mineral show was well nigh perfection. Jim and Marion were delightful hosts, introducing us to fellow guests and helping us to get all the information we needed about the shows and the Tucson area. Breakfast was `relaxed gourmet', delicious without being overpowering. Accomodations were spotless, comfortable and and done in the southwest decor of the property, all of which was accessible and well maintained. In addition we had off street parking and quiet surroundings near the University and just minutes from downtown, restaurants and numerous activities. This one is not to be missed. We've booked a return visit!

Loved Abode Rose Inn

My wife and I have stayed at the Adobe Rose Inn Bed and Breakfast three times and each time we enjoy it as much as the last. Our room was everything we expected and decorated nicely. The bathroom facility was good. It is within walking distance of the Arizona University campus and easy driving distance to the downtown area. Marion and Jim Hook, the owners, are gracious hosts. Both were helpful when asking for advise. Jim even made reservations to restaurants for several people. The excellent breakfasts were prepared and served by Marion and Jim. Each breakfast we had was perfect. We could not have asked for more. We strongly recommend the Adobe Rose Inn B & B.

A Home Away from Home

I visit Tucson several times a year to visit family, and I always stay at the Adobe Rose. I know I can count on attentive hosts, great breakfasts, and a comfortable room. The Adobe Rose is conveniently located in central Tucson, within walking distance to the University and close to downtown. The surrounding neighborhood is lovely and a great place for early morning walks. The Adobe Rose is one of Tucson's jewels!

Home should be like this!

by TripAdvisor Member Bridgette333

This inn was everything we hoped it would be and more. Our only complaint is that we couldn't drag ourselves away from the great breakfasts and the wonderful company to go sightseeing!
Would definitely return. Can't wait!

Epitome of the Southwest

My sister-in-law, niece and I spent two very enjoyable nights and mornings at the Adobe Rose in Tucson, AZ. On arrival, our hosts, Jim and Marion, greeted us with big smiles and Jim hastened to bring in our luggage to our rooms. After we got settled in, they conducted a tour of the house and adjoining patios. The decor was strictly Southwestern and the rooms were all beautifully furnished. My sister-in-law and I loved our room with the adobe fireplace, large bed, rocking chair and view of the outside patio. My niece exclaimed over her room as well. Both mornings we were pleased to join other folks from distant places at the breakfast table and lingered much longer than usual to chat with them. Each morning a different breakfast was served and the food was delicious and beautifully served. We really hated to leave this lovely home and delightful people. We all hope to return one day.

The Best in Tucson!

We just finished our second wonderful stay at the Adobe Rose, and feel like we could not possibly have had a better B&B experience! The Hooks are wonderful hosts-- personable, knowledgeable and always very helpful, no matter the question or need.
Breakfasts are delicious and beautifully presented. Rooms are clean, homey and accurately represented on their web site. The location is very convenient to many things. We recommend The Adobe Rose to everyone we know traveling to Tucson. We will certainly be visiting again!

The Best Ever

We've stayed in many inns and B & B's, but none is more welcoming, comfortable or charming than the Adobe Rose Inn. Jim and Marion Hook provide sensational breakfasts, interesting conversation and a very special environment for their fortunate guests.

Wonderful B&B

My wife and I have not stayed at any B&B before in the US. But this one campers to some of the best we had stayed at, in Ireland. Their hospitality was next to none with a great breakfast. The rooms are most interesting with the southwestern decor and stained glass in rooms. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a place to stay with a family atmosphere.

Discover the Best of Tucson

My wife and I just spent one of the best vacations we ever had at the Adobe Rose Inn in Tucson. We stayed for a week and Jim and Marian made us feel like family. The advice they gave us on places to visit and eat were right on the money and the array of brochures and books about Tucson was like being in the Tourist Center and the public library. The breakfasts were delicious and healthy with lots of fruit and sensible portions. Special mention should be made of the wonderful coffee especially roasted in Milwaukee for the Inn. Our spacious room, the Atanacia, had a lovely Tiffany-like stained glass window and a kiva fireplace and opened onto the pool. While it was not quite warm enough to swim, to sit and read in the tranquility of the enclosed pool area and enjoy the sun was sufficient for this trip. Leaving the Adobe Rose Inn was like saying goodbye to new friends and a place that was as warm and friendly as your own home. We found the Adobe Inn on Trip Advisor and cannot thank you enough for clueing us in to this terrific B & B to which we will be returning as soon as possible!

Wonderful B & B!

by TripAdvisor Member MarySanDiego

My husband and I just had a wonderful two-night stay at the Adobe Rose Inn. Our room, the Santa Catalina, was beautifully decorated, comfortable, and quiet. The refrigerater in the room allowed us to keep our cold food supplies with us. The attractive area around the pool was perfect for reading and relaxing. Jim and Marion were the nicest hosts we've ever encountered at a B & B. They made us feel like part of the family from the moment we arrived. The breakfasts were scrumptious. We look forward to staying at the Adobe Rose the next time we're in Tucson!

Biosphere, 40 miles from Tucscon downtown, AZBiosphere, 40 miles from Tucscon downtown, AZ

Milk RunsMilk Runs