Stagecoach Trails Guest Ranch

Agraichen's Profile Photo

Horse people need apply

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on November 2, 2012

About 11 miles of dirt road off of I-40 in the middle of the Arizona desert lies a "hidden gem." While horseback riding is not my idea of fun it is for my wife and daughter. Thus I wandered the desert for a few days while my wife enjoyed desert trail rides.

The Stagecoach Trails ranch is quite nice. Thier motto "you arrive as guests and leave as family" is pretty close to fact. They do everything they can to make you feel at home.

The ranch can handle groups up to 40 people. There were at least 30 there when we visited with more arriving as we left. One couple from Germany had been there 10 times in the past years.

Unique Quality: Very good food. If you have food alergies, inform them ahead of time and they'll try to accomodate.

They cater to people of all ages and athletic capabilities. They are especially are able to handle people with mobility issue.

Directions: Exit I-40 on Santa Fe Road. Turn left and follow the directions provided by the ranch. DON'T use a GPS as many of the dirt roads through the desert are not mapped and those that are mapped don't always exist.

Nearby Stagecoach Trails Guest Ranch

Stagecoach Trails Guest Ranch

• Stagecoach Trails Guest Ranch Hotel Yucca

Address: 19985 S. Doc Holliday Road, P.O. Box 580, Yucca, Arizona, 86438, United States

5 Photos of Stagecoach Trails Guest Ranch

• Suites
  • Continental Breakfast
  • Bar / Lounge

Yucca Travel Forum

Need advice about Yucca, Arizona? Visit the Travel Forum for Yucca and ask our Answer Gurus.

Yucca Travel Guide