Value Score No Data
Good For Couples
Reliably Nice Lodging - Next to Mall and Food
Reliably Nice Lodging - I've stayed here 5 times in the past two years while on work travel. Next to the only major shopping mall in Yuma and clusters of places to eat.
Unique Quality: Next to the only major shopping mall in Yuma and clusters of places to eat. Outdoor pool (usable except during the peak summer months - it's ridiculously hot and too hot to be poolside from about June to September).
Nice staff, always impeccably clean. Fairly standard Hilton - Hampton chain accomodations.
Prices are starting to seem to be a bit above the local competition. Considering trying another place during my next week long sojourn to Yuma in Oct 2009.
Directions: Right off the Interstate and US Highway, next to the shopping mall.
Popular Hotels in Yuma
1600 East 16th Street, Yuma
1501 S. Redondo Center Drive, Yuma
233 Fourth Ave., Yuma
2600 S. 4th Avenue, Yuma
Explore the World
- Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel Charles De Gaulle
- IP Casino Resort Spa - Biloxi
- Wyndham Garden Hotel Overland Park
- Polynesian Plaza
- Al Murooj Rotana Hotel And Suites
- Hotel Garni Probst
- Nantucket Motel
- Grand Millennium Sukhumvit
- Gran Hotel Bolivar Lima
- Bagan Thiripyitsaya Sakura Hotel
- Hotel Le Bleu
- Little Palm Island
- Howard Johnson Inn Orlando International Drive
- Desa Lagoon Resort Port Dickson