Shellmont Bed and Breakfast Lodge

821 Piedmont Ave. N.E., At Sixth St., Atlanta, Ark
#1 of 44 hotels in Atlanta
Terrible (1.0 out of 5.0) 1 review

Poor Customer Service

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on January 12, 2007

I was looking for a nice, relaxing, place to stay in Atlanta the first couple nights after my wedding and before leaving town on my honeymoon. Everything about the Inn on the web site looked perfect. I called (more than two months prior)and spoke with the owner Debbie, who was not a pleasnt person to talk to on the phone. I also discovered that the price she was offering was not the same as listed on the site. When I asked about the price on the web she seemed to get even less pleasant. She then told me that she would have to call me back regarding availability (the room was available the day prior). When she called back, she left a gruff message saying that the room I requested was not available and hung up without offering another room. I will definitly not ever plan to stay here myself or reccomend it to someone else, which is too bad because it looks like it would be a nice place to stay, if the owner new how to treat their customers better!

Atlanta Travel Forum

Need advice about Atlanta, Arkansas? Visit the Travel Forum for Atlanta and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Atlanta hotel reviews