Econo Lodge Inn And Suites Bentonville

1209 N. Walton Blvd., Bentonville, Arkansas, 72712, United States

Economy Lodge Bentonville
Orbitz.com CheapTickets.com Expedia.com

Satisfaction Terrible

• Now known as Economy Lodge...

Extremely unsafe hotel. Late-night front desk clerk assaulted me. Called me at 2AM cursing at me for no apparent reason... I don't know this man. After I hung up on him he then came to my room and tried to open my door, continuously hit it after I locked the deadbolt, and proceeded to yell at me through the window while I sat on my bed, wide-eyed and jaw-dropping. I do not care to know why he did this, and the management actually wanted me to come speak with the individual. I declined for obvious reasons. I only leave positive online reviews but I'd be doing a disservice if I did not share this information with prospective guests.

Unique Quality: Has a nice pool and hottub. Air conditioner smells like urine. Electrical outlets and phone cut off and on. Police use parking lot to pull over DWIs (1-2 nightly), which is within 5 feet from first-level floors. Your basic 1-star cheap hotel with the added amenity of wondering if you will be the next random target of an angry employee.

Directions: Intersection of Tiger Blvd. and Walton Blvd.

More about Bentonville

Denny's DinerDenny's Diner

Crooked means crookedCrooked means crooked

Lovely red barn types for pleasureLovely red barn types for pleasure

Entry into park areaEntry into park area

Travel Tips for Bentonville

Fayetteville is Just to the South

by BruceDunning

This community of 120,000+ people has the University of Arkansas, and an old historic square. Basically after the view of the campus and downtown, the rest is every day living and a lot of traffic. We were there during the Red & White football game, and the excitement was reveing up. The downtown square and Dickson Street are the two sites besides the university campus. Dickson is a row of bars and eateries that locals and students frequent, and is just off campus.

Comments