Angel at Rose Hall Bed and Breakfast

Luxury Travel Spa and Resort Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
See Amenities

Fairytale

by written on January 26, 2013

First time writing a travel review, however I want the traveling public know what a great time my husband and I had at the Angel at Rose Hall in Eureka Springs. We were searching for a place to hold our wedding. We had visited many places to hold our event. Angel at Rose Hall had just what we had been searching for. This place is gorgeous, it is newer, made to look older. But we just loved every thing about this place. We had our wedding there, thank you Susan and Bob for doing a great job. We also stayed there during our visit in Eureka Springs. We liked the fact that they took care of all the details. We both work and had little time to plan a wedding, but with the help of Susan and her staff, our wedding and honeymoon was a perfect fairytale wedding. Best Mari and Brian

Unique Quality: Breathtaking views of the mountains form our room

Directions: Eureka Springs

Relaxing

by written on January 23, 2013

I just returned from a relaxing and restful stay at the Angel at Rose Hall. This was not our first visit nor will it be our last. My wife and I were married here seven years ago. Since then we have made this place our favorite home away from home. During each and every stay we were treated like family. I have special dietary needs, no problem for Bob. Thanks for the steak breakfast. You guys are the absolute greatest hosts. We love to visit Eureka Springs and Susan and Bob.Pay them a visit and you will not be the least bit disappointed.

Unique Quality: Charming and elegant

Directions: Historic District

Relaxing and Restful

by written on January 23, 2013

Unique Quality: The Bed and Breakfast is actually new, built to look like an older and historic structure. Stain glass, historic fireplaces,furnishings and area rugs. We normally stay in the Angel suite, we love the view of the mountains to the East. The room has all the amenities of an up scale hotel with the charm of historic property. Susan decorated al the rooms, she has the best taste.

Directions: Located in the historic city of Eureka Springs

KimP20's Profile Photo

Very Rude

Bad (2.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on November 26, 2012

We got married there in middle Oct 2012 and was ashamed of the way Bob (the minister) acted. He told my family and guest they could not even park on their lot until time for the wedding (they arrived 15 mins before) and then when my mother got out and was in a wheelchair he told my father and husband now that she was too BIG to lift and that they didn't accomdate handicap people. First, of all she is not handicap she was waiting to have back surgery until after the wedding and was using the wheelchair to help her because she couldn't walk or stand very long at a time. We were given a bathroom to change in which is right outside the palor. Even after all of this I am very ashamed of the way she was treated and all of these people that keep saying they can't believe people would post stuff like this. Well maybe they are not this away with everyone because if it happened to you you would be upset also. The place is very nice and was done just how I wanted it so I give Susan props for her end of everything.

Unique Quality: Old and very pretty

Directions: very hard to find

Nearby Angel at Rose Hall Bed and Breakfast

Amenities at Angel at Rose Hall Bed and Breakfast

• Free Parking

Eureka Springs Travel Forum

Need advice about Eureka Springs, Arkansas? Visit the Travel Forum for Eureka Springs and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Eureka Springs hotel reviews

Bad (2.0 out of 5.0) 1 Review
1884 Bridgeford House B And B
Best Western Eureka Inn

Explore Deeper into Eureka Springs
Boating, fishing, picnicking, lodging.
Blue Springs Heritage-Eureka Springs Garden
Things to Do
DO NOT BOOK Eureka Springs Railway excursion!!!
Hike For The View
Things to Do
Breakfast for All!! Huzzah!!
Like Old Eureka