Eureka Springs Cliff Cottage Inn - Luxury B&B Suites & Historic Cottages

42 Armstrong, Eureka Springs, Arkansas, 72632, United States

• Restless-in-kl's Profile Photo

The blue cottage

Located above Main Street, Cliff Cottage was built in the 1880s and painted a beautiful blue which stands out among the row of B&Bs.

Unique Quality: Close to Main Street

More about Eureka Springs Cliff Cottage Inn - Luxury B&B Suites & Historic Cottages

Wonderful Get Away Place

My husband and I were looking for a little weekend get-away after the stress of our youngest child leaving home. While looking on the internet for a destination, I was intrigued by the effusive reviews I was reading regarding the Cliff Cottage Inn. I just had to try it! We decided to book the Robert Lewis Stevenson suite, and we were not disapointed. The suite is elegant with period antiques and very well appointed with all the necessities. Sandra is very warm and welcoming. She and her elf supply you with all the local information including her suggestions for dining out. The following morning we enjoyed a delicious breakfast delivered to our room. We had a wonderful relaxing stay and recommend the Cliff Cottage Inn to everyone.

Sandra, we'll be back to experience another of your unique suites.

Mary

Loved breakfast delivery by the elf.

The first of October, 1994, my husband and I spent a wonderful honeymoon in the most amazing place! Cliff Cottage/The Place next door, in Eureka Springs, Arkansas. The beautiful Victorian home was nestled against a cliff and on a hill overlooking the main street. We had the delight of getting to know Sandra, our hostess, who created an atmosphere that was comfortable, yet enchanting. She has many a story to tell of her life experiences! The breakfasts delivered by the elf right to our door were delightful. So delicious, unusual and the presentation was awesome. The room was very cozy-just what a honeymooning couple want-including the double jacuzzie tub in the bathroom! We were in a great spot in Eureka. By parking at the B&B we just walked down the stairs to the main street and didn't have to worry about parking. The shops, restaurants and general atmosphere was relaxing and fun.
October, 2004, we celebrated our tenth anniversary and there was no place that either my husband or I wanted to celebrate other than our original honeymoon spot. Sandra had gotten married and so we enjoyed meeting her wonderful husband Arthur, who just added to the enchantment of this B&B. Our room, with a few changes, was just as beautiful as we remembered. And the breakfasts.....Yum! We will always be grateful to Sandra & Arthur for making our stay so memorable.........And we will be back!!!!
Sincerely,
Ron & Debbie Danner

Cliff Cottage Inn

My husband and I recently had the pleasure of staying at the Cliff Cottage Inn in Eureka Springs, Arkansas. The Inn has an excellent location in the Historic District and is within walking distance of the downtown area. This bed and breakfast advertised gourmet breakfasts (delivered by an elf!) and it did not disappoint. Each morning the meal seemed more exceptional then the day before. The coffee alone was unforgetable! When you are there be sure to ask how they happen to serve the world's best coffee.
The Innkeepers, Sandra and Arthur were friendly and entertained us with fascinating stories of their travels. We thoroughly enjoyed our visit there and hope to travel there again, not just for the relaxation, but to visit with Sandra & Arthur once again! Don't miss this gem!

Loved my visit at Cliff Cottage

The Cliff Cottage was delightful! I traveled to Eureka Springs for a fall break from work and had a much needed rest. Since it was my first trip to Eureka, Sandra was very kind to point out places to eat and things to see. The room was very cozy and well appointed with a nice view of downtown. Sandra and friends were kind enough to travel with me to see a Dickens of a Christmas which was very well done. I have recommended the town and Cliff Cottage to friends.

Cliff Cottage Inn

We loved our stay at the Cliff Cottage Inn in Eureka Springs, AR. We searched the internet for a romantic place for our wedding and also a romantic place to spend a few days. We can across Cliff Cottage Inn in Eureka Springs and booked our wedding and room, site unseen (except for the pics on the internet). It was FABULOUS. The Inn was beautiful and the amenities were 1st class. The breakfast served by the "elf" each morning was of incredible quality. We have never had such a wonderful breakfast anywhere. We were married in the great room at the "House Next Door" by head elf Sandra. She was wonderful, it was a perfect ceremony. She is a fascinating lady (and a great cook, be sure and get her cookbook) and wonderful host. The pictures taken for us by Elf #2 were great. The Cliff Cottage Inn is the perfect place for your wedding, we will cherish our memories of this place and these people forever.

Romantic Fun

We used Trip Advisor to check out potential places to stay in Eureka Springs. The Cliff Cottage Inn was consistently reviewed as great. We loved it too. We stayed in the Robert Louis Stevenson suite--which after inspection of all the other suites was my favorite. We could see the Eureka Springs strip, get on the trolly at the bottom of a flight of stairs and didn't have to worry about parking. The breakfast was pure decadence. The first day was this insanely good bread pudding. The room was romantic and the whole place seemed created to indulge carnal pleasures. The only downside of the room (and for some people this would be an upside) was that you could sometimes hear your neighbors as you shared a wall. The best part of the whole place is the hosts. My husband and I are huge Tolkien fans and Arthur (the proprietor's husband) is an expert. I could have spent all day talking to him. This B&B, however, is set up for privacy. All you Rock Stars out there would love it. No one bugs you unless you want to be bugged. Totally fabulous. No awkward conversations with hosts you suspect have a B&B because they have no friends. Overall, I would definitely stay here again.

Cliff Cottage- Home away from Home

We always look forward to Fall and staying at Cilff Cottage Inn in Eureka Springs, Arkansas. We have been going there for several years, always in the first week of November. The Inn is located on a hill overlooking downtown Eureka Springs, and is very close to restaurants and art galleries. Sandra, the innkeeper, is an awesome cook, and delivers delicious breakfasts to our door every morning. We would recommend Cliff Cottage to anyone who loves to be pampered and appreciates superb hospitality.

Loved everything

The B&B is located at the best location of the town. Sandra, our hostess did a terrific job of taking care of us. She is very warm and helpful. Her gourmet breakfast is superb. We also enjoyed our conversation with Sandra, and the stories of her travel. We highly recommend this place.

Step Back In Time

The Cliff Cottage Inn was the most convenient and comfortable B&B to the downtown area available. We felt we had stepped back in time to an elegant lifestyle. You can't help but learn some history in Eureka Springs. Our suite was dedicated to Sarah Bernhardt and decorated in that era. We learned about one of the most interesting actresses of the 19th century, it was fascinating.

The gourmet breakfasts, served by an 'Elf' with unusual academic credentials, were one of the highlights of the weekend. The breakfast itself was homemade by the hostess/owner and one of the finest repasts of our trip.

The shopping and restaurants make Eureka Springs one of the outstanding destinations in a four-state area. We recommend it highly and plan to go again.

Comments