Sherwood Court Inn

248 W. Van Buren - Scenic Highway 62, Eureka Springs, Arkansas, 72632, United States

Sherwood Court Inn
Hotels.com Expedia.com Tingo.com

Beautiful Landscapes of Sherwood Court

I stayed in the "Courtyard Cottage" 17 April 2012. The accommodations are marvelous!

Unique Quality: The landscaping is every bit as wonderful. Brian and his wife are magicians!

Cozy Log Cabin

Did not stay in this unit, but toured and photographed all but the "Garden Getaway." See my entry for the Courtyard Cottage, where I did stay.

Unique Quality: The "Cozy Log Cabin" is the piece de resistance of this wonderful establishment. While moderately higher in price, it is EXTRAVAGANTLY higher in value! If you're looking for a honeymoon cottage you can BOTH go wild over, don't pass this one up!

Patio Delight Cottage

Did not stay in this unit, but toured an photographed all but the "Garden Getaway." See my entry for the Courtyard Cottage, where I did stay.

Unique Quality: See my Courtyard Cottage entry.

Country Kitchen Cottage

I didn't stay in this cottage, but toured and photographed all but the "Garden Getaway.

Unique Quality: See my entry for Courtyard Cottage, where I stayed.

Cozy Cottage.

Didn't stay in this unit, but toured and photographed all but one. (The "Garden Getaway.")

Unique Quality: See Courtyard Cottage entry.

Trail's End Cottage.

Did not stay in this unit, but would've been happy to. Was allowed to tour and photograph these units at my leisure.

Unique Quality: See my entry for Courtyard Cottage.

Courtyard Cottage.

Loved this place and Brenda will flip. Brian, the proprietor is a great conversationalist and a master gardener; used to be a professional landscaper. First thing I saw out my cottage window was squirrels playing on the gazebo and trees. The interiors and exteriors vie in loveliness with each other. (I'm secure enough in my masculinity that I can say that!) This feels like the home you WISH you had! A real dream. Just flat FUN! Guys, she will LOVE it! A little more expensive than some other places in town, but MORE than worth the price. A bargain worth making!

Unique Quality: Come and see! I stayed in the Courtyard Cottage and will feature it on this entry, but I will also provide entries for a number of the other cottages, which Brian graciously allowed me to tour on my own at a leisurely pace.

Cute, Quaint Cottages

Haven't yet stayed here. Wanted to, but it was too late at night, and we couldn't rouse anyone. we really want to stay here on another trip though.

Unique Quality: Cute, quaint cottages. Look like vintage '50s. Seven cottages, four motel rooms, and the Lodge for group accomodations. Wi-fi hot spot. On Trolley line.

Directions: West side of town on Hwy 62.

More about Sherwood Court Inn

Loved Sherwood Court

Comfortably cozy, delightfully charming and impeccably clean best describe Sherwood Courts.Driving into SC, you are treated to a beautiful and creative arrangement of multi-colored flowers highlighting various antiques. You can enjoy the gentle rhythm of a lovely waterfall-truly an oasis for the tired and weary traveler. Renate and Rick offer you a well appointed room and/or cottage with a warm welcoming smile. Each room provides the traveler with the comforts of home that says "come back"-"we care". Surely how can you resist this invitation?

Kurt and Margaret Schmitt

Peaceful & lovely

by TripAdvisor Member redhats2

We just returned from our second stay at Sherwood Court. That should tell you that we really like that place! It is so pretty and quite. The grounds are beautifully kept and have all different kinds of plants and flowers. You feel like you are in the forest when you are there because of all of the trees. We especially like the cottages - they are private, comfortable, and very clean. The couple who own Sherwood Court are so friendly and helpful. We highly recommend Sherwood Court as your next place to stay in Eureka Springs.

Breathtaking!

Most relaxing atmosthere, the GARDENS ARE BREATHTAKING and magical. We loved sitting for hours absorbing the surroundings. Our walks were relaxing and the spring showers were both refreshing for the garden and our sous.
The cottage was beutifully decorated and VERY CLEAN... IMMACULATE, a must for me.
I LOVE THE OWNERS, I wish I had them as my neighbor in California.
They made our first trip to the Ozarks one to repeat again and again.
They will see us again. We will be back to Sherwood Court.

We won't stay anywhere else!

My wife & I have been staying at Sherwood Court for at least 8 years, and
we really won't stay anywhere else when we visit Eureka Springs. Nick &
Renate have become family to us. They are two of the nicest people we've ever met, and they always make us feel like we're their special guests.
All their cabins are decorated differently, and each one of them is very warm and very charming in it's own way. We know because we've stayed in all of them. Spring is always the prettiest season at Sherwood Court because of all the flowers Renate plants. Hundreds of them all around the cabins and the rest of the grounds. They definately live up to their slogan that they keep everything "German Clean". You could just about eat off the driveway!
I could go on, but the only way to see for yourself is to spend at least a weekend with them. You won't be dissapointed. Oh, by the way the town of Eureka Springs is a lot of fun too!

Delightful

We spent two delighgtful days at Sherwood Court. The owners were kind enough to allow us to bring our dogs (got previous approval). It offered some of the things that most other lodging doesn't provide: Personal touches by the owners, an older facility that has been restored and maintained immaculately with a charm that blends the facilities with the nature around it. Cabin locations place you very close to your front door for moving luggage and personal items in and out. The charming and beautiful interior has the personal decorating touch of the owners. The gardens and gazebo are park-like with gorgeous flowers. After leaving an experience like this, one of the questions we ask ourselves is, "Would we go back again?" The answer is, "Of course, we would!" We recommend this to anyone who is looking for lodging and comfort not available in institutional or replicas of most everything else. Two thumbs up from us!

Is there anyplace else???

I have been coming to Eureka Springs for about 6 years now, and the day I found Sherwood Court was the luckiest day for me! Nick and Renate are not only great "innkeepers" and hosts, but now I count them as my friends. There has never been a time when my cottage is not ready or not clean, and if somthing is missing, all I have to do is ask. I have stayed in a lot of hotels and lodgings, but never have I been treated as wonderfully as I am at Sherwood Court! Keep up the great work, Nick and Renate!!! You have a loyal patron here!!!

1st Time

Just spent a great weekend in Eureka Springs at Sherwood Court with my friends. The owners Renate and Nick were the best hostess and host a guest could ask for. I just need another excuse to go back.

Sheila Auzat

The Best Place to Stay in Eureka!

I can’t come up with enough positive adjectives to express Sherwood Court's lovely cottages that are nestled in the heart of Eureka Springs.

First of all, Renate and Nick are a very charming couple that have created a friendly, home away from home environment at their beautiful establishment.

Carl and I stayed in the very intimate Victorian Romance Cottage, which offered a romantic jump-start to our brief weekend get away. However, each cottage has it’s own special ambiance that allows you to escape from your day to day humdrum lifestyle.

I also must mention, through Renate and Nick’s diligent approach, each cottage and room are very clean and as an added bonus they have created a park-like setting next to their German Cottages.

I have been to Eureka many times before, but have never had a finer experience than what I had at Sherwood Court. I feel so lucky to have found my new friends. Once you stay at Sherwood Court, you will never want to stay at another place in Eureka again. Warm regards, Cindy Hopkins & Carl Cherry

Great Time

Just spent a great weekend in Eureka Springs. What helped make it so good was having a great place to stay SHERWOOD COURT. The cottages were very clean and comfortable. Nick & Renate were very sweet people and made you feel welcome. I would not think about staying anywhere else on my next visit.

Comments